Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Boycott Businesses Owned By Followers Of Islamic Ideology

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2014, 04:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

It's all political theater. The report has no credibility at all because the Dementocrats who wrote it didn't interview one single key player responsible for the "enhanced interrogation" policies used in the wake of 911. it was a far left witch hunt right from the very beginning and any senator on the intelligence committee with an ounce of integrity is now distancing him or her self from this turd of a report like rats from a sinking ship. Those that aren't are leftist scum.

This is just another used up effort by Odumbo and his brain dead supporters to play the "Bad Bush" card. In light of the recent electoral drubbing Obumbo and his party received, they are desperate to take the spotlight off of the fact that Oshithead is the worst President since Hoover. At this point it's all damage control to protect the failed Otard presidency.

K, gotcha. I didn't read the details, but the last thing I think people who lost family on 9/11 are worried about is if the mastermind behind that day was waterboarded or not.

Overwhelmingly the US people see this latest effort to give aid and comfort to our enemies by the Otard admin as a ploy to deflect the fact that the majority of the American people have turned or are turning against him. His goal from the very beginning was to undermine US credibility in any way he could and I fully expect a full court press by this admin in the next year and a half. It's almost criminal how this faux report not only makes the US look bad but it once again shows the world how Otard and his slobbering fanatical followers have a penchant for throwing our allies under the bus as well. IMHO it willfully and irresponsibly makes a dangerous world more dangerous and someone really needs to be held accountable for releasing this trash.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^I really do not know fuck all about this. A deliberate ploy by a desperate regime that recently got their asses kicked in mid-terms eh? Sounds plausible knowing what an ideological, inept slimebucket Obongo is. I will do some checking though.

cc

Renee hit it bang on. This so-called report was done solely by his party

Liberal bed wetters at their best - feeding O'Hater's diminish the US in every way policy

He started this apology / confession path in Cairo during his first year which greatly increased the rise of fundy islamism  .. .Muslim Brotherhood and all. She is right. He will not stop this take down America path
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Renee hit it bang on. This so-called report was done solely by his party

Liberal bed wetters at their best - feeding O'Hater's diminish the US in every way policy

He started this apology / confession path in Cairo during his first year which greatly increased the rise of fundy islamism  .. .Muslim Brotherhood and all. She is right. He will not stop this take down America path

Best description of the typical arrogant Otard supporter/Muslim sympathizer ever written.  ac_drinks
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

QuoteRepublican Sen. John McCain broke with members of his party Tuesday, lauding the release of the Senate Intelligence Committee's report on torture and decrying the use of torture as having "stained our national honor" and doing "much harm and little practical good."

McCain, a survivor of torture himself from his Naval service during the Vietnam War, said from the Senate floor that the techniques outlined in the report "not only failed their purpose — to secure actionable intelligence to prevent further attacks on the U.S. and our allies — but actually damaged our security interests, as well as our reputation as a force for good in the world."

McCain said that while "the truth is a hard pill to swallow...the American people are entitled to it." And he acknowledged that violence against the U.S. from the "Muslim world" is "possible..perhaps likely," but argued that America's enemies "hardly need an excuse" to attack the nation, so the good done by the release of the report should trump any security concerns.

"This report strengthens self-government and, ultimately, I believe, America's security and stature in the world," he said.

During his comments, McCain referenced his own experience with torture and argued that it "produces more misleading information than actionable intelligence," and that "we can and we will" win the war on terrorism without such techniques.

But he argued that the U.S. shouldn't resort to such tactics not just because they're ineffective and potentially dangerous, but because they undermine the nation's values and beliefs.

"I have often said, and will always maintain, that this question isn't about our enemies; it's about us. It's about who we were, who we are and who we aspire to be. It's about how we represent ourselves to the world," he said.

McCain added: "When we fight to defend our security we fight also for an idea...that all men are endowed by the Creator with inalienable rights."

"Our enemies act without conscience. We must not," he added.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/09/politics/mccain-lauds-release-terror-report/index.html">//http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/09/politics/mccain-lauds-release-terror-report/index.html

Can anyone name one good thing accomplished because of torture?

cc

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Renee hit it bang on. This so-called report was done solely by his party

Best description of the typical arrogant Otard supporter/Muslim sympathizer ever written.  ac_drinks

Had to put this at top - the devil made me do it

cc

Quote from: "Typical Bed Wetter"Can anyone name one good thing accomplished because of torture?
According to Demoncrats who want did the report so that it would come out their way and help the US to be weakened in power - no

According to reality ...  finding who to trail to find the tired old dysfunctional man OBL .... for just ONE

According to those very same bed wetters, killing suspects and their families via drone is Okey Dokey  ..... keeping them alive and spewing info, not so much

selective bed wetting ... fkkk

Romero

QuoteDid waterboarding and other coercive interrogation techniques that were used on al Qaeda detainees in CIA custody eventually lead to the Navy SEAL operation that killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan early in the morning of May 2, 2011?

The Senate Intelligence Committee report released Tuesday has a simple answer to that: Hell, no!

According to the Senate report, the critical pieces of information that led to discovering the identity of the bin Laden courier, Ahmed al-Kuwaiti, (Ahmed the Kuwaiti) whose activities eventually pointed the CIA to bin Laden's hiding place in Pakistan, were provided by an al-Qaeda detainee before he was subjected to CIA coercive interrogation, and was based also upon information that was provided by detainees that were held in the custody of foreign governments. (The report is silent on the interesting question of whether any of these unnamed foreign governments obtained any of their information by using torture.)

Further critical information about the Kuwaiti was also provided by conventional intelligence techniques and was not elicited by the interrogations of any of the CIA detainees, according to the report.

Even worse for the CIA -- which has consistently defended the supposed utility of the interrogation program, including in the hunt for bin Laden -- a number of CIA prisoners who were subjected to coercive interrogations consistently provided misleading information designed to wave away CIA interrogators from the bin Laden courier who would eventually prove to be the key to finding al Qaeda's leader.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/10/opinion/bergen-torture-path-to-bin-laden/">//http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/10/opinion/bergen-torture-path-to-bin-laden/

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
QuoteRepublican Sen. John McCain broke with members of his party Tuesday, lauding the release of the Senate Intelligence Committee's report on torture and decrying the use of torture as having "stained our national honor" and doing "much harm and little practical good."

McCain, a survivor of torture himself from his Naval service during the Vietnam War, said from the Senate floor that the techniques outlined in the report "not only failed their purpose — to secure actionable intelligence to prevent further attacks on the U.S. and our allies — but actually damaged our security interests, as well as our reputation as a force for good in the world."

McCain said that while "the truth is a hard pill to swallow...the American people are entitled to it." And he acknowledged that violence against the U.S. from the "Muslim world" is "possible..perhaps likely," but argued that America's enemies "hardly need an excuse" to attack the nation, so the good done by the release of the report should trump any security concerns.

"This report strengthens self-government and, ultimately, I believe, America's security and stature in the world," he said.

During his comments, McCain referenced his own experience with torture and argued that it "produces more misleading information than actionable intelligence," and that "we can and we will" win the war on terrorism without such techniques.

But he argued that the U.S. shouldn't resort to such tactics not just because they're ineffective and potentially dangerous, but because they undermine the nation's values and beliefs.

"I have often said, and will always maintain, that this question isn't about our enemies; it's about us. It's about who we were, who we are and who we aspire to be. It's about how we represent ourselves to the world," he said.

McCain added: "When we fight to defend our security we fight also for an idea...that all men are endowed by the Creator with inalienable rights."

"Our enemies act without conscience. We must not," he added.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/09/politics/mccain-lauds-release-terror-report/index.html">//http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/09/politics/mccain-lauds-release-terror-report/index.html

Can anyone name one good thing accomplished because of torture?

Speaking of "liberal bed wetters".

Now you are using senile McCain's bullshit to bolster your namby pamby opinion?  ac_lmfao

Are you or I privy to the info gleaned from these "enhanced interrogation" techniques???? No we are not which makes your question completely asinine.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
QuoteDid waterboarding and other coercive interrogation techniques that were used on al Qaeda detainees in CIA custody eventually lead to the Navy SEAL operation that killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan early in the morning of May 2, 2011?

The Senate Intelligence Committee report released Tuesday has a simple answer to that: Hell, no!

According to the Senate report, the critical pieces of information that led to discovering the identity of the bin Laden courier, Ahmed al-Kuwaiti, (Ahmed the Kuwaiti) whose activities eventually pointed the CIA to bin Laden's hiding place in Pakistan, were provided by an al-Qaeda detainee before he was subjected to CIA coercive interrogation, and was based also upon information that was provided by detainees that were held in the custody of foreign governments. (The report is silent on the interesting question of whether any of these unnamed foreign governments obtained any of their information by using torture.)

Further critical information about the Kuwaiti was also provided by conventional intelligence techniques and was not elicited by the interrogations of any of the CIA detainees, according to the report.

Even worse for the CIA -- which has consistently defended the supposed utility of the interrogation program, including in the hunt for bin Laden -- a number of CIA prisoners who were subjected to coercive interrogations consistently provided misleading information designed to wave away CIA interrogators from the bin Laden courier who would eventually prove to be the key to finding al Qaeda's leader.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/10/opinion/bergen-torture-path-to-bin-laden/">//http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/10/opinion/bergen-torture-path-to-bin-laden/

Many of the so-called "detainees" held by foreign governments are in places like Saudi Arabia.

Now you tell me dumbass, do you think they use "torture" to extract info or do they give them clean sheets and milk and cookies? You like most libs buying into this piece of garbage report have a serious issue with reality.

cc

Quote using senile McCain's bullshit
That was hilarious to witness

cc

QuoteYou like most libs buying into this piece of garbage report have a serious issue with reality
Quote from: "Lib Bed Wetter Prime Credo" "Reality" is not real

Anonymous

Are you or I privy to the info gleaned from these "enhanced interrogation" techniques???? No we are not which makes your question completely asinine.

I don't care if interrogation methods were "enhanced". Actually, I'd like a little more enhanced tweaking of interrogation when dealing with evil Islamofascist murderers.

cc

It would not take much "horrific" persuasion to get our many wannabe jihadis to identify the mosque elders that are teaching them - and then jail the elders and  close the hate monstrosities they worship the devil in
QuoteWhyTF would we deliberately bring in people that we then have to monitor?

Querky. Remind me why we would do that.

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote using senile McCain's bullshit
That was hilarious to witness

McCain is another career politician that needs to go. Hate to say it but it may have been a boon to the country that he lost his presidential bid in 2008.

There is a reason he ran for his parties presidential nomination like 5 times and got a no confidence vote in almost all of them. He's a moron; a well respected moron because of his military service and lengthy political career but a moron nonetheless.