Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Querky - Relative to your professed ideals - A fair question

Started by cc, December 10, 2014, 04:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

OK Querky - Your attitude on people's safety has voluntarily set you up for a fair question

You kids (perish the thought there would be any more unicorns) are held by islamic killers who are showing you a live internet connection  of them being  tortured and promising to eventually murder them

A lucky break - Your friends have captured one of the killers who knows where they are.

He refuses to tell where they are.

One of your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Your reply would be?

A package arrives - it has your girl's hand in it - Again your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Your reply would be?

They start to cut slowly at her neck in the live internet connection .... blood flows .. the knife is obviously dull for effect - Again your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Being as such tactics are being done daily by islamics and so you know what the progression of events from here on  -  Your reply would be?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"OK Querky - Your attitude on people's safety has voluntarily set you up for a fair question

You kids (perish the thought there would be any more unicorns) are held by islamic killers who are showing you a live internet connection  of them being  tortured and promising to eventually murder them

A lucky break - Your friends have captured one of the killers who knows where they are.

He refuses to tell where they are.

One of your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Your reply would be?

A package arrives - it has your girl's hand in it - Again your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Your reply would be?

They start to cut slowly at her neck in the live internet connection .... blood flows .. the knife is obviously dull for effect - Again your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Being as such tactics are being done daily by islamics and so you know what the progression of events from here on  -  Your reply would be?

No fucking mercy from the Iron Ch1nk!! ac_beating

cc

I'd of had his balls rolling across the floor immediately following the first call if he didn't talk

Now, Mr Idealist Moonbeam ................. ??

Romero

A fair question wouldn't consist of insults and name calling, but I'll answer your question because you would like to know and I'm above all that.

I would call the police. Civilians don't have the resources to conduct rescue missions against armed kidnappers. Only professionals would have any chance of success.

What would you do?

keeper

I consider myself a civil person, But when family is involved, Fuck ya , your mine Bitch. I would do what it takes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I consider myself a civil person, But when family is involved, Fuck ya , your mine Bitch. I would do what it takes.

Ditto that, but I would also seek some fucking payback(like 100 fold). The Iron Ch!nk isn't always as sweet as I appear to everyone ya know Keeps. ac_razz

cc

Life is not a wonky progressive theory. It is life. Anyone in position to save an innocent life .. any life not just family .. and would not do so   would require  a subhuman immoral coward

I find it very disturbing that I have to share this earth with  people who would not do what must be done for others

QuoteWhat would you do?
I would hope I would not only hook the battery clips to his balls,  I hope I would hold the switch on until he gave the location .. at least I would hope I would act correctly and strongly if faced with the opportunity to save a life or lives

And, I hope I would do it to save for ANY decent human, not just family  ... without a blink ... even if I had never met the person ..  

Faced with the choice of a killer perpetrator suffers a bit or an innocent dies  ... it is a simple moral decision for any DECENT human. I hope I would act correctly if placed in that position.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I consider myself a civil person, But when family is involved, Fuck ya , your mine Bitch. I would do what it takes.

Who wouldn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Life is not a wonky progressive theory. It is life. Anyone in position to save an innocent life .. any life not just family .. and would not do so   would require  a subhuman immoral coward

I find it very disturbing that I have to share this earth with  people who would not do what must be done for others

QuoteWhat would you do?
I would hope I would not only hook the battery clips to his balls,  I hope I would hold the switch on until he gave the location .. at least I would hope I would act correctly and strongly if faced with the opportunity to save a life or lives

And, I hope I would do it to save for ANY decent human, not just family  ... without a blink ... even if I had never met the person ..  

Faced with the choice of a killer perpetrator suffers a bit or an innocent dies  ... it is a simple moral decision for any DECENT human. I hope I would act correctly if placed in that position.

It is because this is not real life that someone gives a progressive theory. I could do that too, but I know if faced with a family member being subjected to death that theory would quickly be set aside.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I would hope I would not only hook the battery clips to his balls,  I hope I would hold the switch on until he gave the location .. at least I would hope I would act correctly and strongly if faced with the opportunity to save a life or lives

If you were given the location of the killers, how could you stop them?

Any police department in the civilized world would tell you the only viable option is to contact the police. You can't just go up to the killers and ask them to stop. You can't just call up some mercenary force to do the job.

Your logic is one dimensional. You torture someone, but then what? You can't do anything but call the authorities who would be mad at you for not calling them in the first place.

How are you going to stop the killers on your own without any help? They would just capture and kill you too. You're not Rambo. Real life isn't an episode of 24 and you're no Jack Bauer.

cc

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I would hope I would not only hook the battery clips to his balls,  I hope I would hold the switch on until he gave the location .. at least I would hope I would act correctly and strongly if faced with the opportunity to save a life or lives

If you were given the location of the killers, how could you stop them?
Simple. After I did what the police cannot do (cannot thanks to gutless  moonbeamers) ...  THEN I would get the police to raid the place  

While it might be fun if other's lives were not at stake, I am not Jane Bauer and the police are trained and resourced for serious conflict

Now, gimme a hard question

cc

I will tell you something further on this issue.

If it was YOUR kid, or anyone's kid, or  anyone's  father, or  anyone's mother, or any good person .... I would do whatever it took to keep them from being tortured and / or killed

W H A T E V E R  it took

Innocents over those who would kill innocents is a too easy human choice

Romero

:laugh:

"I believe I know the location of where my children are being held. I need you to send a rescue mission."

"How do you know you've found the location?"

"I tortured someone."

"You did what???"

So while a killer is cutting her neck, you get your friends to torture someone who will conveniently tell you what you want to know within minutes. You call the cops, and with no questions asked they send out a rescue team. The killers just give up. "You got me!"

This implausible situation wouldn't even make the cutting room floor of any movie or tv show. There hasn't been a single occurrence of this implausible situation in history. It's a fantasy.

If your loved ones lives were in danger, you would call the authorities immediately. There's no way you would waste your time torturing someone for a confession. It would take at least hours or days and you wouldn't know if the info is legit. You would have no idea what to do.

Think about it. If your loved one lives were in danger, would you have the guts to spend hours or days torturing someone or would you call the cops right away? Any reasonable person would call the the police.

cc

Of course call the cops immediately silly goose .... but I'd never give them the guy's location - they are subject to your moonbeam and lollipop rules and would get nothing  .. nada ... zip - we are not and if we are tough of spirit, we have the only shot at it.

OK, I get it. While you would not try to give YOUR kid every chance at life while the cops drive in circles with no idea where to look .. I would do everything possible to  try to save YOUR kid

Some have it (or at least think / hope  they would when push comes to shove)... some are useless progressive moonbeams

Pass me the battery cable clips ... and keep you pen and copline phone ready

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Of course call the cops immediately

So you would call the cops immediately if your loved ones were in danger. You have no expertise in torture and wouldn't have the guts to do it or waste all that time.

You would call the police immediately before doing anything else.

Is that correct?