Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Querky - Relative to your professed ideals - A fair question

Started by cc, December 10, 2014, 04:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I said it very clear - in my own words
QuoteOf course call the cops immediately silly goose .... but I'd never give them the guy's location - they are subject to your moonbeam and lollipop rules and would get nothing .. nada ... zip - we are not and if we are tough of spirit, we have the only shot at it.
I have great respect for cops but would never  expect them to do what they cannot do. Cops are superb WHEN they know where trouble is. They know how to raid a place once they know where it is. Getting info fast out of a dedicated killer, not so much.

Now step out of the way and pass me the battery cable clips
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

You wouldn't immediately call the police and tell them everything you know? You would try to take matters into your own hands first?

Romero

What cc thinks she is:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI

The reality:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bW4sDrSlo8

cc

When all else fails, try post silly  videos.

QuoteYou wouldn't immediately call the police and tell them everything you know? You would try to take matters into your own hands first?
What part of      
QuoteOf course call the cops immediately silly goose .... but I'd never give them the guy's location - they are subject to your moonbeam and lollipop rules and would get nothing .. nada ... zip - we are not and if we are tough of spirit, we have the only shot at it.
didn't you get the first 2 times

Now stop being redundant and silly and pass me the battery cable clips
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

That's what I thought! You would call the cops immediately! Just like I said I would!

"I would call the police."

I'm glad to see we agree!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"OK Querky - Your attitude on people's safety has voluntarily set you up for a fair question

You kids (perish the thought there would be any more unicorns) are held by islamic killers who are showing you a live internet connection  of them being  tortured and promising to eventually murder them

A lucky break - Your friends have captured one of the killers who knows where they are.

He refuses to tell where they are.

One of your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Your reply would be?

A package arrives - it has your girl's hand in it - Again your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Your reply would be?

They start to cut slowly at her neck in the live internet connection .... blood flows .. the knife is obviously dull for effect - Again your friends asks you "Would you like me to ""convince"" him that it is in his better interests to tell where they are?"

Being as such tactics are being done daily by islamics and so you know what the progression of events from here on  -  Your reply would be?

Oh my goodness cc li tarte, I do not want to even think about anything so horrific.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"That's what I thought! You would call the cops immediately! Just like I said I would!

"I would call the police."

I'm glad to see we agree!

The difference is you would call the police and then sit on your hands and cry where people like cc would act upon the situation given the knowledge available to them.  

That's the difference between a namby-pamby progressive ideologue like you and a person who hasn't given the responsibility for their entire lives over to the nanny state.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"A fair question wouldn't consist of insults and name calling, but I'll answer your question because you would like to know and I'm above all that.

I would call the police. Civilians don't have the resources to conduct rescue missions against armed kidnappers. Only professionals would have any chance of success.

What would you do?

Good gawd, do you even have a pair? I cannot believe your extreme fucking cowardice. ac_doofus

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"A fair question wouldn't consist of insults and name calling, but I'll answer your question because you would like to know and I'm above all that.

I would call the police. Civilians don't have the resources to conduct rescue missions against armed kidnappers. Only professionals would have any chance of success.

What would you do?

Good gawd, do you even have a pair? I cannot believe your extreme fucking cowardice. ac_doofus

He probably does and I'm pretty sure he carries them around in his murse.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

What would you do?

He probably does and I'm pretty sure he carries them around in his murse.  ac_toofunny

He won't stick his neck one fucking centimetre while family members are being tortured/killed?? What kind of a pathetic "man" would do that? My husband and my Daddy know there is a lot more to being a man, make that a HUman than a 911 call. ac_rollseyes  ac_rollseyes

Renee

He won't stick his neck one fucking centimetre while family members are being tortured/killed?? What kind of a pathetic "man" would do that? My husband and my Daddy know there is a lot more to being a man, make that a HUman than a 911 call. ac_rollseyes  ac_rollseyes

Shen I'm pretty sure Romero is blowing smoke, I think it's his usual "circle jerk" debate style at work here.

I would hope that he would do more to save a family member if it was within his power other than just call the police and hope for the best.

If not, that's very sad. But that being said, millions of people would do just that because they think they are powerless and in many ways they like it that way. They have bought into the prog concept that "the state knows best" and they live under the false impression that there is a cradle to the grave government safety net looking out for their best interests in all things. They are commonly referred to as "sheepeople" and they are fucking legion. I know it is revolting to people like you and I but these "sheepeople" think it's the way to be.

Anonymous

Shen I'm pretty sure Romero is blowing smoke, I think it's his usual "circle jerk" debate style at work here.

I know that, but I still find it disturbing. He cannot drop the prog line for one second in one single thread?? ac_wot

Renee

I know that, but I still find it disturbing. He cannot drop the prog line for one second in one single thread?? ac_wot

Progs are slaves to their ideology. When you can't think for yourself and the government is your God, it's difficult to go off script.

Sounds pretty stupid but then again we are talking about progs.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Progs are slaves to their ideology. When you can't think for yourself and the government is your God, it's difficult to go off script.

Sounds pretty stupid but then again we are talking about progs.  ac_toofunny

We both know why CC asked the question in the first place. She was trying to see if he would deviate from the prog script.

This will sound wacist(well not to you Renee), but that is rare for East Asians to cling to ideology as rigidly as Romero/old eves do. We are a pragmatic people. Even when the ideologues know it means the life and death of their family members, they won't deviate from the script??

I find it very, very disturbing.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"I would hope that he would do more to save a family member if it was within his power other than just call the police and hope for the best.

Darn right! When your loved ones are in danger, you never ever call the police.

After "questioning" one of the killers for several seconds, I'd discover the location and jump into a Harrier jet conveniently located nearby. I'd fly to the construction site, and there she is climbing a crane trying to escape!

"Jump, honey, jump!"

"I can't do it, daddy! I'm scared!"

"You can do it, baby! I believe in you!"

She jumps right into the cockpit, but the killer's right behind her! I shake the jet and he falls onto one of the air-to-air missiles. Click - PHOOOM! I fire the missile into a skyscraper, causing a massive explosion.

"You're fired", I say, even though it makes absolutely no sense.