Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Evs and the posters here

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2014, 09:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Um, many of the posts here about evs make me feel so uneasy..

I feel I owe a certain amount of gratitude towards evs..

She has been helpful and kind to me, just yesterday being one of those times..

But, the posters make the forum and you may have legitimate complaints..

I cannot take sides though, so I will at least try to refrain from commenting on this awkward situation..

I hope everyone can understand.

ac_smile

RW

No one would expect you to take side Fash or change your opinion of her based on how she treats us.  She can be very helpful and I'm sure she can be kind to those she likes.  She's just not that way with everyone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"No one would expect you to take side Fash or change your opinion of her based on how she treats us.  She can be very helpful and I'm sure she can be kind to those she likes.  She's just not that way with everyone.

Thank you for your understanding Real Woman.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Um, many of the posts here about evs make me feel so uneasy..

I feel I owe a certain amount of gratitude towards evs..

She has been helpful and kind to me, just yesterday being one of those times..

But, the posters make the forum and you may have legitimate complaints..

I cannot take sides though, so I will at least try to refrain from commenting on this awkward situation..

I hope everyone can understand.

ac_smile

Nice, safe cowardly position eh? Big fucking surprise. ac_rollseyes

Annie

Fash I was once like you. I believed she was actually nice and had our best interest at internet heart. I even met her in rl and we hugged and shared a plate of asian nachos. But if she ever even "thinks" you are  looking at her sideways (even for fun) she will turn on a dime and mock you every chance she can and drive you away and make you feel guilty and not want to even post anymore.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I'm starting to wonder about the language barrier with her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I think a lot of misunderstandings is a simple language barrier and how it comes across online rather than in person can mean something totally different.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm starting to wonder about the language barrier with her.

As someone who does not have English as their mother tongue, I think that is a lame excuse. Sure, there are times I don't know how to express myself in English, but that does NOT excuse her extremely erratic behaviour.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm starting to wonder about the language barrier with her.

or maybe she is just tired of dealing with people who are genuinely nuts.....Hmmmmmm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

or maybe she is just tired of dealing with people who are genuinely nuts.....Hmmmmmm

Or people that post pics of toilets. ac_lmfao

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Or people that post pics of toilet bowls. ac_lmfao

oh ya....you could of at least dropped a two coiler in it first...... ac_dance  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Or people that post pics of toilet bowls. ac_lmfao

oh ya....you could of at least dropped a two coiler in it first...... ac_dance  ac_lmfao

EEEEWWWWW!!!

Anonymous

Who is genuinely nuts Obvious Li?

On second thought, that would open up another can of worms that I don't want right now.

Anonymous

I only have a little bit of time each day to post here..

Right now I am on my lunch break..

Could we please try to be a little nicer to those on Vancouver Forum or here we may not agree with?

If that is asking too much, then what about ignoring them?

Although I have grown very fond of all of you and many regulars on Vancouver Forum, this feud between us is really, really starting to make me question whether I want to be here or not.

ac_umm

Renee

If that's the case it's her own fault. She gives them run of the place.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.