Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Evs and the posters here

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2014, 09:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Fashy, We ALL know your kind nature, you shouldnt feel awkward at all. Im sure "things" will work out on its own....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Fashy, We ALL know your kind nature, you shouldnt feel awkward at all. Im sure "things" will work out on its own....

Thank you Keeper, I hope it does too.

ac_smile

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Um, many of the posts here about evs make me feel so uneasy..

[size=150]I feel I owe a c[/size]ertain amount of gratitude towards evs..

She has been helpful and kind to me, just yesterday being one of those times..

But, the posters make the forum and you may have legitimate complaints..

I cannot take sides though, so I will at least try to refrain from commenting on this awkward situation..

I hope everyone can understand.

ac_smile

Same here Fashionista.

Shes always been nice, and helpful to me, and I have known her on forums since Dvs heyday.

Even if we disagreed on subjects on the boards nothing has changed.  ac_flower

Good morning Blue, it's so nice to see you here..

I am caught in an awkward situation because I do owe a debt of gratitude to evs, but also I should be loyal to my posters who make this forum..

One of my posters told me in a private message this feud with Vancouver Forum makes us look childish and I agree..

I would like to make better relations my resolution for 2015.

We all get childish once in a while, but yeah the constant bickering is a bit much for grownups.

It's just silly I think, but that's just my opinion.

Like Keeps said, don't feel awkward, I don't when people complain about her to me. :)

They have their own grievances, let them work it out, or live with it, and eves can likely live with it since shes been dealing with it for many years now.

keeper

BLUE!!!! Hey Pal, Hows everything in Kentucky, Im posting from Surprise Arizona lol i hate this stupid Ipad, no key board  acc_angry .... I get back next week i think.

<--- Temp American  ac_razz

Anonymous

Same here Fashionista.

Shes always been nice, and helpful to me, and I have known her on forums since Dvs heyday.

Even if we disagreed on subjects on the boards nothing has changed.  ac_flower

I am caught in an awkward situation because I do owe a debt of gratitude to evs, but also I should be loyal to my posters who make this forum..

One of my posters told me in a private message this feud with Vancouver Forum makes us look childish and I agree..

We all get childish once in a while, but yeah the constant bickering is a bit much for grownups.

Like Keeps said, don't feel awkward, I don't when people complain about her to me. :)

They have their own grievances, let them work it out, or live with it, and eves can likely live with it since shes been dealing with it for many years now.

I am not judging anyone, but our situations are different and I think you know what I mean.

Frost

Quote from: "Keeper"BLUE!!!! Hey Pal, Hows everything in Kentucky, Im posting from Surprise Arizona lol i hate this stupid Ipad, no key board  acc_angry .... I get back next week i think.

Hey hi Keeps, hope you enjoy the time there, better than cold I hope.

Just a drab day here, and have my little guy tormenting me, he's been bouncing off the walls today.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"BLUE!!!! Hey Pal, Hows everything in Kentucky, Im posting from Surprise Arizona lol i hate this stupid Ipad, no key board  acc_angry .... I get back next week i think.

Just a drab day here, and have my little guy tormenting me, he's been bouncing off the walls today.

Well get out there and make me a bird house  ac_tongue

I got an email from my Nephew, he wants Xbox 360 game called call of duty -ghosts, im about to utube it and see if its something i can get here and if a 11 year old can play it.

Do you know anything about it?

Frost

I am not judging anyone, but our situations are different and I think you know what I mean.

I'm not judging any one person either, but it is silly stuff usually.

I have dwelt with this stuff before also, it's really not fair being placed in between, but we deal with it.

I have actually had a poster, or two I disliked, but toughed it out since a few enjoyed them years back.

You should deal with them in person, I did at my job for a few years  ac_unsure people get nuts.

Frost

Quote from: "Keeper"

I got an email from my Nephew, he wants Xbox 360 game called call of duty -ghosts, im about to utube it and see if its something i can get here and if a 11 year old can play it.

I know nothing about it Keeper, but wish my 11 year old nephew was more into stuff like that.

I did get him a 360 Ninja turtle game with his other stuff though.

I think at that age I was wanting a Mongoose, or BMX bike.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I know nothing about it Keeper, but wish my 11 year old nephew was more into stuff like that.

I did get him a 360 Ninja turtle game with his other stuff though.

I think at that age I was wanting a Mongoose, or BMX bike.

I allow my son only so much time on his Xbox..

If I didn't, he would be on it all day..

I would prefer to buy him and my husband another remote controlled airplane.

cc

I wonder if this one would get by .... I save it for when someone really makes a foolish statement

I'll hold back the islam oriented ones for appropriate threads
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I wonder if this one would get by .... I save it for when someone really makes a foolish statement

I'll hold back the islam oriented ones for appropriate threads

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I wonder if this one would get by .... I save it for when someone really makes a foolish statement

If she likes you, she will laugh, if not it's disgusting content. A lot of I think depends on if she was off her meds that particular day. She's an insane twat, so who fucking cares??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

If she likes you, she will laugh, if not it's disgusting content. A lot of I think depends on if she was off her meds that particular day. She's an insane twat, so who fucking cares??

Superchecker made a post today..

I suggest you read it and heed it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Superchecker made a post today..

I suggest you read it and heed it.

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1881&start=20">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... 1&start=20">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1881&start=20