The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Islamists Hold A Dozen Hostages In Sydney, Aus Cafe

Started by Anonymous, December 14, 2014, 07:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"2 hostages dead, one injured

Here's an everyday example of  how many dim multicult bulbs in our fucked up society see the islam issue

MSNBC Host: "It's Too Early To Tell" If Muslim Man Asking For ISIS Flag Was Motivated By Islam...

The NBC journalist Diaz-Balart is talking with is the same one who recently claimed that Islamic lone wolf terrorism is "not a religious issue."

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That head in the sand shit bothers me too CC.

About the death toll, I read earlier today that there were three dead; the Islamo hostage taker, a 34 year old man and a 38 y.o. woman. I also read that a cop was shot in the face, but he survived. I have read so many different details though since this all began yesterday.

cc

I'm going by BBC as of now  ... Mohammed's latest puppet dead, 2 hostages dead, 4 people injured including cop hit by shotgun pellets
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"2 hostages dead, one injured

Here's an everyday example of  how many dim multicult bulbs in our fucked up society see the islam issue

MSNBC Host: "It's Too Early To Tell" If Muslim Man Asking For ISIS Flag Was Motivated By Islam...

The NBC journalist Diaz-Balart is talking with is the same one who recently claimed that Islamic lone wolf terrorism is "not a religious issue."

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That head in the sand shit bothers me too CC.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I'm going by BBC as of now  ... Mohammed's latest puppet dead, 2 hostages dead, 4 people injured including cop hit by shotgun pellets

Oh OK, so including the hostage taker it's three dead? That's what I meant too.

cc

Monis and Droudis (his sweet wifey)  sent letters to the families of Australian soldiers within days of their deaths between 2007 and 2009. The letters reportedly told families that their dead loved ones were child-murderers, and that they were going to hell. - The Australian

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Monis and Droudis (his sweet wifey)  sent letters to the families of Australian soldiers within days of their deaths between 2007 and 2009. The letters reportedly told families that their dead loved ones were child-murderers, and that they were going to hell. - The Australian

Yeah, he was a class act for sure as most of Islam's followers are. I read something this morning about him having been charged with sexually assaulting women?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Monis and Droudis (his sweet wifey)  sent letters to the families of Australian soldiers within days of their deaths between 2007 and 2009. The letters reportedly told families that their dead loved ones were child-murderers, and that they were going to hell. - The Australian

He was the prime suspect in his wife's murder. He had a long rap sheet.

cc

Yes, he was and does ... make that "did". He was a shi'a who turned sunni ... and heavy radical sunni hence his taking to ISIS or groups like it ... not a common thing

Yeah, he was a class act for sure as most of Islam's followers are. I read something this morning about him having been charged with sexually assaulting women?
The Fed Attorney General is a far out wefty waco and let him on the streets. More unnecessary deaths from moonbeams. Not sure how he remained in his job as Abbot is a pretty solid realist but I'm not sure how the system works in OZ

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"The Fed Attorney General is a far out wefty waco and let him on the streets. More unnecessary deaths from moonbeams. Not sure how he remained in his job as Abbot is a pretty solid realist but I'm not sure how the system works in OZ

I hope this either is or will become widespread public knowledge. These lefties are putting their stupid ideology ahead of public safety.  acc_angry  ac_wtf

cc

Here's a bit more on this islamic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11294514/Sydney-siege-gunman-named-as-Man-Haron-Monis.html">The man behind the shocking siege in a Sydney café was Man Haron Monis, a notorious 49-year-old self-proclaimed sheikh and his girlfriend, were well known for multiple crimes including sending offensive letters to grieving families of dead Australian soldiers and allegedly murdering his ex-wife.

In October, he was chanrged with 40 indecent and sexual assault charges, including 22 counts of aggravated sexual assault and 14 counts of aggravated indecent assault relating to six women.  In 2002 he faced charges of sexually assaulting a woman and of joining with his current girlfriend to stab his ex-wife to death in Sydney last year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Here's a bit more on this islamic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11294514/Sydney-siege-gunman-named-as-Man-Haron-Monis.html">The man behind the shocking siege in a Sydney café was Man Haron Monis, a notorious 49-year-old self-proclaimed sheikh and his girlfriend, were well known for multiple crimes including sending offensive letters to grieving families of dead Australian soldiers and allegedly murdering his ex-wife.

In October, he was chanrged with 40 indecent and sexual assault charges, including 22 counts of aggravated sexual assault and 14 counts of aggravated indecent assault relating to six women.  In 2002 he faced charges of sexually assaulting a woman and of joining with his current girlfriend to stab his ex-wife to death in Sydney last year.

I am not a big fan of accepting refugees for a number of reasons. First of all, it should be a temporary solution, not a backdoor path to permanent  residency. Most refugees probably would not qualify for permanent residency. I don't believe a lot of refugee claimants are truly refugees(European Roma most obvious example). Lastly, we often do not know the real background of the refugee claimant which seems to be the case with this violent criminal who conned his way into Australia and then brutalized and killed people.

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"The Fed Attorney General is a far out wefty waco and let him on the streets. More unnecessary deaths from moonbeams. Not sure how he remained in his job as Abbot is a pretty solid realist but I'm not sure how the system works in OZ

I hope this either is or will become widespread public knowledge. These lefties are putting their stupid ideology ahead of public safety.  acc_angry  ac_wtf

Yep, these radicals are the kind of nutjobs that Hillary (the vile murdering prog bitch) recently talked about and stated that we should try to "empathize" with so we can better understand their plight.

Personally I believe any person who votes for Hillary in 2016 is certifiably insane or just too butt fucking stupid to be allowed to vote. These far left PC halfwits are almost as dangerous as the murderous Islamic radicals. Leftwing, moonbean, tards are a detriment to public safety and the security of every nation that they infect with their naive and idiotic ideology. acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

The price of incubating, nurturing and growing Islam in the west is too high. Ms Dawson and Mr Johnson did not deserve to die for going to a coffee shop.

And, beyond the folly of Sheikh Haron's bail eligibility, the two Sydney victims were sacrificed on the altar of multiculturalist delusion. As were our Canadian victims, Ft Hood etc. etc. and the MANY MANY more yet to come ... until we wake up and end the madness of keeping known radicals in our midst

These jihadists are less "lone wolves" than "known wolves".

cc

Asssyrian News - When the siege began, Sydney Muslim community representatives lost no time issuing statements condemning the gunman and declaring that such terrorist actions had nothing to do with the religion of Islam. With concerns of a backlash against the local Muslim minority community, many Australians have joined a social media campaign offering to travel together with Muslims on public transport.

This terror drama has been reported on ad infinitum by experts and journalists. Among the mass of commentary, it is striking that there is one area of discussion where the commentators have dared not tread. One caller in a talk-back programme on radio hinted at this unmentionable topic when he claimed that in fact there was support for terror activity in the Qur'an. The radio presenter quickly cut him off, declaring that such statements were inappropriate and, besides, the non-Muslim caller was not qualified to speak about the Qur'an.

In fact, the censored caller was making an important point, about which there has been a deafening silence in the flood of commentary taking place about this incident in Australia. That is the question as to whether the violent actions of such radical Islamists have any foundation in the religion of Islam.

Intimidation and violence are solidly grounded within Islam, especially in the life of its prophet, Muhammad. Such a claim should be discussed -- but strikingly the name of Muhammad has not been mentioned at any stage in the flood of media commentary in Australia regarding the latest incident.

Islamist radicals do not look back to Napoleon as their model, nor to Julius Caesar, nor to Genghis Khan. But they most certainly do look back to Muhammad, the primary exemplar of militant activism.

Muhammad was a warrior warlord who expanded his domains through military means. According to the primary Islamic texts themselves, he personally took part in around 27 battles, and indeed was wounded. These primary texts -- the Qur'an to some degree, but especially the Hadith traditions and the principal biography -- provide a clear window into the model Jihad warrior that Muhammad was.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Yep, these radicals are the kind of nutjobs that Hillary (the vile murdering prog bitch) recently talked about and stated that we should try to "empathize" with so we can better understand their plight.

Personally I believe any person who votes for Hillary in 2016 is certifiably insane or just too butt fucking stupid to be allowed to vote. These far left PC halfwits are almost as dangerous as the murderous Islamic radicals. Leftwing, moonbean, tards are a detriment to public safety and the security of every nation that they infect with their naive and idiotic ideology. acc_angry

I did not know that HC was shilling for those dangerous far left radicals? I thought the far left wanted Liz Warren and not Hillary to be the jackass candidate in 2016? I don't follow US politics that closely anymore though.

No argument from me though about the far left moonbeams being a danger to public safety. I just didn't know HC was one of them. ac_unsure

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

I did not know that HC was shilling for those dangerous far left radicals? I thought the far left wanted Liz Warren and not Hillary to be the jackass candidate in 2016? I don't follow US politics that closely anymore though.

No argument from me though about the far left moonbeams being a danger to public safety. I just didn't know HC was one of them. ac_unsure

Elizabeth Warren,  ac_lmfao Please, no jokes. She is another one of these prog loons that honestly believes that you as a business owner "didn't build that". Because you shipped your goods over tax payer funded roads everyone who pays taxes should share in your success. I guess no one ever told her that probably 75% of her voter base DON'T PAY ANY TAX'S other than sales tax that they pay with their monthly welfare check. That bitch is crazier than Odumbo.

Hillary will be the Dems candidate in 2016. I'd stake my life on it.

Hillary made some really dumb comments a week or so ago stating that we should "empathize" with our enemies. She said and I quote:

"Using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security. Leaving no one side on the sidelines. Showing respect even for one's enemies. Trying to understand and in so far as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view."

She never elaborated on who were the enemies that she was referring to.  ac_huh At this point we can only assume she meant ALL our enemies.

She is pandering to the far left who think her polices as Sec of State were too hawkish.  ac_toofunny Yeah, so hawkish that she left 4 Americans to die and have their bodies mutilated in Benghazi.

"What difference does it make"........Too cowardly is more like it; shades of her husband.

She is an absolute disgrace just like her former boss.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.