Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What is Going On With All The spam

Started by Gary Oak, December 14, 2014, 09:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornung

Gary Choking the Chicken, you must be a f*cking racist moron with shite for brains to think that Hornungism spammed by the racist idiot moron troll Gambino in a little read discussion group would show up in Oxford English dictionary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Gary Choking the Chicken, you must be a f*cking racist moron with shite for brains to think that Hornungism spammed by the racist idiot moron troll Gambino in a little read discussion group would show up in Oxford English dictionary.

Hornungism?

ac_toofunny

Annie

New word to be added to the English dictionary? lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"New word to be added to the English dictionary? lol

We can thank Gordy for that contribution to the English language. ac_dance

Annie

Ya Gordy was pretty good at contributing many things lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya Gordy was pretty good at contributing many things lol

I don't know where you stood about Gordy, but here are my thoughts. I thought most of what he said was for entertainment purposes. However, I checked his FB and he does have a very defined pig streak. I guess I am saying, I don't really know. ac_unsure

I did like how he got old evs self-righteous knickers in a bunch. She usually ended up looking like the idiot she claimed Gordy is. Same goes for Hornung. Hey, Hornung and old evs, what a brilliant team. ac_toofunny

Annie

Gordy was quite disgusting at times but I think that was just his sense of humor. Hubby told me Australian men can be like that and not to take it seriously. So after that I didn't and Gordy and I got along just fine. Some stuff was funny as hell, other was sick when he crossed that line. I think he was just trying to humor everyone and piss off some at the same time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Gordy was quite disgusting at times but I think that was just his sense of humor. Hubby told me Australian men can be like that and not to take it seriously. So after that I didn't and Gordy and I got along just fine. Some stuff was funny as hell, other was sick when he crossed that line. I think he was just trying to humor everyone and piss off some at the same time.

Yep, I completely agree. He posted shit on VF and here that was so fucking gross. Some of the shit he posted was funny though. Remember, he was the one who brought root ratings to our part of the world. ac_gumpop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Gordy was quite disgusting at times but I think that was just his sense of humor. Hubby told me Australian men can be like that and not to take it seriously. So after that I didn't and Gordy and I got along just fine. Some stuff was funny as hell, other was sick when he crossed that line. I think he was just trying to humor everyone and piss off some at the same time.

The only way it seemed to get along with Gordy was to accept his vulgarity.