The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Xi Jinping Sounds Promising

Started by Gary Oak, January 01, 2015, 10:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I was talking to a friend in China lat night. Xi Jinping apparently is cracking down on crime. He has gone after a large number of dragonheads and is cracking down on corruption. There have been attempts on his life. I have never read anything about Xi Jinping however from what I have heard he  may actually the best leader since Deng Xiao Ping ac_king

Joak gets his geopolitical "facts" from his lone friend in China. Ask this "friend" to use books with pop-up pictures next time. The blocks with pictures method appears to be complicated for you.

You seem really stupid. Is it because you are trying to hide the oath or are you rally this stupid Cantoscammer. ac_drinks  ac_razz  ac_drinks

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPk4BAx3VsHKeJZ2I6_O4QX97m9STf9ftBGp9bVmkbUjWsAcNjzg">

Gary Oak

Joak gets his geopolitical "facts" from his lone friend in China. Ask this "friend" to use books with pop-up pictures next time. The blocks with pictures method appears to be complicated for you.

You seem really stupid. Is it because you are trying to hide the oath or are you rally this stupid Cantoscammer. ac_drinks  ac_razz  ac_drinks

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPk4BAx3VsHKeJZ2I6_O4QX97m9STf9ftBGp9bVmkbUjWsAcNjzg">

I know you are a certified lunatic Seoulfag.

Anonymous

I know you are a certified lunatic Seoulfag.

So much for any discussion about China's last leadership transfer.

ac_rollseyes

Gary Oak

Seoulfag doesn't even know anything about his leader

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag doesn't even know anything about his leader

What leader is that idiot? Wynn or Harper?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag doesn't even know anything about his leader

What leader is that idiot? Wynn or Harper?

The one in Beijing that Canadiscammers like you and Green horrornut swear your oath to. ac_drinks  ac_hithere  ac_drinks

Hornung

Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic retard LOSER like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic retard LOSER like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

ac_deadhorse