The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Another Muslim Terrorist Attack Kills 12 People This Time

Started by Gary Oak, January 07, 2015, 11:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

A French police official says 12 people are dead in a shooting at a satirical weekly newspaper in central Paris and the three attackers are still at large.

Four more people are in critical condition and an additional 20 have been injured, police said. Three gunmen were involved in the attack, the Associated press reported, quoting a French security official.

Two of the dead are police officers. The weekly's chief editor and other celebrated cartoonists on staff were among the dead.

Paris has been put on the highest state of alert for a terrorist attack. It is France's deadliest terror attack in at least two decades.

"France is in a state of shock," French President Francois Hollande said at the scene of Wednesday's shooting at Charlie Hebdo.

Journalists and police were killed," Hollande said.

Hollande called it "a terrorist attack, there is no doubt. We must show we are a country united."

Stéphane Charbonnier, Charlie Hebdo's director of publication, was killed in the attack, spokeswoman Agnes Thibault-Lecuivre of the Paris prosecutor's office confirmed.

French media also reported that cartoonists Laurent Sourisseau, Bernard Verlhac and Georges Wolinski were killed.

Two police officers were also among the dead, including one assigned as Charbonnier's bodyguard after prior death threats against him, a police official told The Associated Press, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

A few minutes before the shooting, Charlie Hebdo's Twitter account published a Charbonnier cartoon that said, "Best wishes, to al-Baghdadi also," a reference to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who is called the leader of the violent terrorist group Islamic State.

Charlie Hebdo's cover this week is on Submission, a book by Michel Houellebecq released Wednesday, which is sparking controversy with its depiction of a fictional France of the future led by an Islamic party and a Muslim president who bans women from the workplace.

The attackers are on the run, Hollande said. He said all potential terrorist targets — houses of workship, stores, media offices and transport — have been put under the highest protection, adding that several possible attacks have been foiled in recent weeks.

Top government officials were holding an emergency meeting and Hollande planned a nationally televised address in the evening. Schools closed their doors.

From Toronto, Ottawa, Washington, London, Brussels, Berlin and Rome, leaders condemned the attack.

Most of the victims were part of the magazine's newsroom, Matthieu Lamarre, a spokesman for the Paris Mayor's office, said.

The Islamic State group has repeatedly threatened to attack France. Just minutes before the attack, Charlie Hebdo had tweeted a satirical cartoon of that extremist group's leader giving New Year's wishes. Another cartoon, released in this week's issue and entitled "Still No Attacks in France," had a caricature of an extremist fighter saying "Just wait — we have until the end of January to present our New Year's wishes."

Just before noon, multiple masked men armed with automatic weapons attacked the newspaper's office in central Paris, nearby worker Benoit Bringer told the iTele network. The attackers went to the second floor and started firing indiscriminately in the newsroom, said Christophe DeLoire of Reporters Without Borders.

"This is the darkest day of the history of the French press," DeLoire said.

Video images on the website of public broadcaster France Televisions showed two gunmen in black at a crossroads who appeared to fire down one of the streets. A cry of "Allahu akbar!" — Arabic for "God is great"— could be heard among the gunshots.

Luc Poignant of the SBP police union said the attackers left in a waiting car and later switched to another vehicle that had been stolen.

The solidarity slogan "Je suis Charlie" was quickly trending on Twitter. The U.S. Embassy in France was among those that changed their Twitter avatar.

The satirical weekly has drawn repeated threats for its caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed, among other controversial sketches.

In 2012, the weekly published caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed after days of violent protests around the world against a U.S. produced film Innocence of Muslims that depicted the prophet as a fraud, a womanizer and a child molester.

In 2011, the Charlie Hebdo offices were fire bombed after its cartoon of the prophet that had been included in a special supplement published by a leading newspaper, Liberation, that carried the theme: "freedom to poke fun."

The cartoon included the speech bubble: "100 lashes if you don't die of laughter."

An image of Charbonnier was also included on a list of people "Wanted dead or alive for crimes against Islam," published in the May 2013 issue of Inspire, an online magazine published in Yemen by Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

A Paris appeals court in 2008 had acquitted the weekly of "publicly abusing a group of people because of their religion" following a complaint by Muslim associations.

Renee

I thought you couldn't own or get a hold of the kind of weapons used in this mass murder over in the EU. It's reported that high capacity tactical shotguns and AK style assault rifles were used. Odd; those kinds of weapons have been strictly regulated in places like France for almost half a century. One has to wonder how these ignorant goat fucking rag-heads got a hold of them. I know the answer as do many of you which leaves far left Nancy boys like Romero attempting to wipe the egg off their blank expressionless faces while they make apologetic excuses for Islam and it's murderous insanity.  

Just another glaring example of mass murder by the use of supposed restricted firearms. As the Muslim threat continues it's rampage, you are going to see more incidents just like this. So be prepared.

The ironic part of this is the west has been fighting these sand crawling scumbags for 13 centuries now and we still haven't learned a fucking thing. I don't know whether to laugh my ass off, cry, or throw up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

Quote from: "Renee"(Edit) Freaking Double post
^ You were all excited
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Renee"... I know the answer as do many of you which leaves far left Nancy boys like Romero attempting to wipe the egg off their blank expressionless faces while they make apologetic excuses for Islam and it's murderous insanity.  

Just another glaring example of mass murder by the use of supposed restricted firearms. As the Muslim threat continues it's rampage, you are going to see more incidents just like this. So be prepared. .....
Too easy. Unarmed threatened people .. a sick setup for islamics  ..... Waiting for Querky's spin on this one

Anyhow, there will be lots more islamo attacks for allah all around the West

Renee

cc

I did the same thing - but recovered skillfully  ac_biggrin

Here's true to Allah's instruction islam 2015

BLACK-CLAD ISLAMIST ASSASSINS who opened fire inside the Paris offices of satirical publication Charlie Hebdo, killing 12 — including its editor and three cartoonists who lampooned Islamic radicals — are captured on video executing the cold-blooded murder of a wounded police officer as he begged for mercy. Witnesses say the gunmen yelled, 'We've avenged the honor of the prophet!' before escaping

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/coldbloodedmurder_20150107_105616.jpg">

Team islam @ work

Turkey's Erdogan to EU: Time to crack down on "IslamFAUXbia"

Querky will explain it all - stand by to the "cover" story

Anonymous

The terrorists had no funny bone at all. Their target was a satirical newspaper. ac_rollseyes

Gary Oak

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I did the same thing - but recovered skillfully  ac_biggrin

BLACK-CLAD ISLAMIST ASSASSINS who opened fire inside the Paris offices of satirical publication Charlie Hebdo, killing 12 — including its editor and three cartoonists who lampooned Islamic radicals — are captured on video executing the cold-blooded murder of a wounded police officer as he begged for mercy. Witnesses say the gunmen yelled, 'We've avenged the honor of the prophet!' before escaping

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/coldbloodedmurder_20150107_105616.jpg">

Team islam @ work

Homoero likes Muslim slime. I think he goes to the same Turkish bath that they do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I did the same thing - but recovered skillfully  ac_biggrin

Team islam @ work

Multiculturalism is working so well in France. It's so nice how these wonderful cartoon-assassinating Islamo-fascists are enriching French culture. ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"A French police official says 12 people are dead in a shooting at a satirical weekly newspaper in central Paris and the three attackers are still at large.

Four more people are in critical condition and an additional 20 have been injured, police said. Three gunmen were involved in the attack, the Associated press reported, quoting a French security official.

Two of the dead are police officers. The weekly's chief editor and other celebrated cartoonists on staff were among the dead.

Paris has been put on the highest state of alert for a terrorist attack. It is France's deadliest terror attack in at least two decades.

"France is in a state of shock," French President Francois Hollande said at the scene of Wednesday's shooting at Charlie Hebdo.

Journalists and police were killed," Hollande said.

Hollande called it "a terrorist attack, there is no doubt. We must show we are a country united."

Stéphane Charbonnier, Charlie Hebdo's director of publication, was killed in the attack, spokeswoman Agnes Thibault-Lecuivre of the Paris prosecutor's office confirmed.

French media also reported that cartoonists Laurent Sourisseau, Bernard Verlhac and Georges Wolinski were killed.

Two police officers were also among the dead, including one assigned as Charbonnier's bodyguard after prior death threats against him, a police official told The Associated Press, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

A few minutes before the shooting, Charlie Hebdo's Twitter account published a Charbonnier cartoon that said, "Best wishes, to al-Baghdadi also," a reference to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who is called the leader of the violent terrorist group Islamic State.

Charlie Hebdo's cover this week is on Submission, a book by Michel Houellebecq released Wednesday, which is sparking controversy with its depiction of a fictional France of the future led by an Islamic party and a Muslim president who bans women from the workplace.

The attackers are on the run, Hollande said. He said all potential terrorist targets — houses of workship, stores, media offices and transport — have been put under the highest protection, adding that several possible attacks have been foiled in recent weeks.

Top government officials were holding an emergency meeting and Hollande planned a nationally televised address in the evening. Schools closed their doors.

From Toronto, Ottawa, Washington, London, Brussels, Berlin and Rome, leaders condemned the attack.

Most of the victims were part of the magazine's newsroom, Matthieu Lamarre, a spokesman for the Paris Mayor's office, said.

The Islamic State group has repeatedly threatened to attack France. Just minutes before the attack, Charlie Hebdo had tweeted a satirical cartoon of that extremist group's leader giving New Year's wishes. Another cartoon, released in this week's issue and entitled "Still No Attacks in France," had a caricature of an extremist fighter saying "Just wait — we have until the end of January to present our New Year's wishes."

Just before noon, multiple masked men armed with automatic weapons attacked the newspaper's office in central Paris, nearby worker Benoit Bringer told the iTele network. The attackers went to the second floor and started firing indiscriminately in the newsroom, said Christophe DeLoire of Reporters Without Borders.

"This is the darkest day of the history of the French press," DeLoire said.

Video images on the website of public broadcaster France Televisions showed two gunmen in black at a crossroads who appeared to fire down one of the streets. A cry of "Allahu akbar!" — Arabic for "God is great"— could be heard among the gunshots.

Luc Poignant of the SBP police union said the attackers left in a waiting car and later switched to another vehicle that had been stolen.

The solidarity slogan "Je suis Charlie" was quickly trending on Twitter. The U.S. Embassy in France was among those that changed their Twitter avatar.

The satirical weekly has drawn repeated threats for its caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed, among other controversial sketches.

In 2012, the weekly published caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed after days of violent protests around the world against a U.S. produced film Innocence of Muslims that depicted the prophet as a fraud, a womanizer and a child molester.

In 2011, the Charlie Hebdo offices were fire bombed after its cartoon of the prophet that had been included in a special supplement published by a leading newspaper, Liberation, that carried the theme: "freedom to poke fun."

The cartoon included the speech bubble: "100 lashes if you don't die of laughter."

An image of Charbonnier was also included on a list of people "Wanted dead or alive for crimes against Islam," published in the May 2013 issue of Inspire, an online magazine published in Yemen by Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

A Paris appeals court in 2008 had acquitted the weekly of "publicly abusing a group of people because of their religion" following a complaint by Muslim associations.

Such a tragedy..

This takes up most of the news.

cc

Reason it is such high profile news is that this type killer is everywhere in the West now - AND WILL attack more and more as time goes on ... in other words, we are witnessing not an isolated event but an ongoing continuous event

For example - France has had 6 slaughter incidents in the past 2 weeks - 3 in the past 2 days ... predictably all from one  group

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Reason it is such high profile news is that this type killer is everywhere in the West now - AND WILL attack more and more as time goes on.

France has had 6 slaughter incidents in the past 2 weeks - 3 in the past 2 days ... predictably all from one  group

Hey, I read this morning that had those two Islamo-terrorists holed up in a Jewish deli. I think they have about 5 hostages.

cc

They did it to have hostages so they could threaten police if they raided the 2 brothers that ere surrounded. Police raided both locations at the same time so that the second group could not kill hostages

They also shot 8, killing at least 4  .. I think when they took the deli, not when they were raided by the cops later

Cops had to move in on both locations at the same time to prevent hostages being killed at the new location

I refer everyone to my signature - Querky is too gutless to tackle it and has no possible reply to it anyhow -  please somebody tell me "why"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"They did it to have hostages so they could threaten police if they raided the 2 brothers that ere surrounded. Police raided both locations at the same time so that the second group could not kill hostages

They also shot 8, killing at least 4  .. I think when they took the deli, not when they were raided by the cops later

Cops had to move in on both locations at the same time to prevent hostages being killed at the new location

I refer everyone to my signature - Querky is too gutless to tackle it and has no possible reply to it anyhow -  please somebody tell me "why"

I'm confused here CC?? I thought the hostage takers were the brothers. I gotta do some googling right now.