Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Oriental Guys Wearing Toques at the Gym

Started by Gary Oak, January 12, 2015, 11:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

When I go to the gym I always see those little bucktoothed gimpanzees running around in a hot sticky gym wearing their little bonnets on their heads. Are their little heads cold. It makes them look even gayer than than they already are. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"When I go to the gym I always see those little bucktoothed gimpanzees running around in a hot sticky gym wearing their little bonnets on their heads. Are their little heads cold. It makes them look even gayer than than they already are. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Yeah, and this affects you how? ac_rollseyes

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"When I go to the gym I always see those little bucktoothed gimpanzees running around in a hot sticky gym wearing their little bonnets on their heads. Are their little heads cold. It makes them look even gayer than than they already are. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

I've always wondered about that. Are there really levels of gayness?  ac_dunno  

I mean if you are a guy and you prefer to have butt sex with another guy over sex with a woman;.....Well in my book, you're pretty God damn gay.  ac_sothere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

ac_toofunny

Maybe it's that type of gym Gary, he might be trying to look good for you  ac_lmfao

Frost

If Gary works it right i would bet that guy would be his best friend :) maybe even wash his socks for him, make him a cheeseburger  acc_hugz

ac_lmfao Be like the guy on the Movie Stir Crazy .

Frost

Hey, I'm not gay, but if someone wanted to treat me nice I see nothing wrong with some kindness.

Just keep the hands away ac_biggrin

Nah, Gary just likely feels uncomfy, people are people so just needs to relax a bit. :)

Dinner time :) later.  ac_flower

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"If Gary works it right i would bet that guy would be his best friend :) maybe even wash his socks for him, make him a cheeseburger  acc_hugz

I think you might have something there Frosty.

Hey Oak, take a look at your health club membership card. Is there a pink triangle on it?? ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"If Gary works it right i would bet that guy would be his best friend :) maybe even wash his socks for him, make him a cheeseburger  acc_hugz

I think Oak is pissed off because it didn't happen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hey, I'm not gay, but if someone wanted to treat me nice I see nothing wrong with some kindness.

Just keep the hands away ac_biggrin

Nah, Gary just likely feels uncomfy, people are people so just needs to relax a bit. :)

Dinner time :) later.  ac_flower

Later handsome. acc_hugz ac_wub

Anonymous

Rats, I missed you again Blue.

ac_crying

Anonymous

If Gary Joak spent more time working out at the gym instead of looking at what Asian men are wearing, he wouldn't be getting his ass kicked so often by them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"If Gary Joak spent more time working out at the gym instead of looking at what Asian men are wearing, he wouldn't be getting his ass kicked so often by them.

It's not unusual to want to be fashionable even at the health club..

Gary Oak should ignore fashions if he does not like them.

Lance Leftardashian

I think that it is so cute and pretty that oriental men wear toques to the gym
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I think that it is so cute and pretty that oriental men wear tuques to the gym

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I think that it is so cute and pretty that oriental men wear tuques to the gym

What do they wear when they recite the oath?