The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Butt kissing

Started by Annie, January 22, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Ohhmygawd RW! You are so amazing! You're awesome! Pleeese bend over!! I need to kiss your butt!!!!!!  ac_lmfao  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"RW is good, she's one of the very few I have respect for.

Oh fuck no, I definitely did NOT mean RW. Soon and IA are habitual boot lickers. Others too including the attention whores.

Annie

Ya Shen, you and I are on the same page. I know exactly who you mean.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I know what you meant.  It's all very awkward.

I have to laugh about how almost no one responds to IA's shit.  I laugh extra to see people tell soon to fuck off too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I know what you meant.  It's all very awkward.

I have to laugh about how almost no one responds to IA's shit.  I laugh extra to see people tell soon to fuck off too.

Does evs supply those two with pom poms or do they have their own?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Get on chat biatch!

You were on chat last evening?

Oh shoot, I wish I was there, but I was busy..

Maybe another time.

ac_smile

Renee

Thank God there are so many butt kissers, sycophants, droolers and evil entities of VF; otherwise we would have nothing to talk about. ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Thank God there are so many butt kissers, sycophants, droolers and evil entities of VF; otherwise we would have nothing to talk about. ac_lmfao

Haha, how true.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Thank God there are so many butt kissers, sycophants, droolers and evil entities of VF; otherwise we would have nothing to talk about. ac_lmfao

Is that perception or is that true?

I assume the people you mean in this thread don't think they are doing that..

If they are doing that, maybe they are unaware of it.

Gary Oak

Chinese are the most sickening butt kissers in the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chinese are the most sickening butt kissers in the world.

Just shut the fuck up Oak. acc_angry

Annie

Hey Gary!! Why don't you bend over so I can kiss your butt! lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hey Gary!! Why don't you bend over so I can kiss your butt! lolol

Careful Annie, you'll give Oak a woody.

Annie

Ohhh....  ac_toofunny