The best topic

Replies: 10488
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:11:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"I failed on the edibles I forgot to decarb first..WEAK SAUCE, 1oz down

:confused1:

decarboxylation

Oh cannabis..

Is getting high a big part of your life realgrimm?

yes I remain lifted/medicated

I see realgrimm.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We will barbeque pork green pepper onion and pineapple kebabs starting in about twenty minutes.

Nice!  Used to barby Kebabs for my ex and I quite often.  It's just such an easy thing to prepare.

Why do you eat dinner so early?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We will barbeque pork green pepper onion and pineapple kebabs starting in about twenty minutes.

Nice!  Used to barby Kebabs for my ex and I quite often.  It's just such an easy thing to prepare.

Why do you eat dinner so early?

Probably evening church service. :laugh3:

Angry White Male

You're probably right!  She was making those Kebabs at 13:30...  Plenty of time to finish up and go to Sunday night service, which would explain her absence...

Blazor

I grilled salmon, green pepper, and mangos last night, with sticky rice on the side.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"I failed on the edibles I forgot to decarb first..WEAK SAUCE, 1oz down

Well damn  :sad:

Anonymous

Frozen lasagna, but I am adding spinach, mushrooms and onions.

kiebers

Fried green tomatoes
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

I wanted to make a kickass tuna sandwich, but I don't have any mayo...  I don't have all the things required to prepare this up to my high standards.

This means I will have to go to the store later, and my sandwich will have to wait until tomorrow.   acc_angry

Guess it'll be Kraft Dinner tonight...  Some days you just can't live like a King, instead having to take a walk on the poor side.

Angry White Male

Did you know that Kraft Dinner is the de facto national dish of Canada?  Some fucking hosehead invented it (while living in the States)...

It's the most popular grocery item in the country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Did you know that Kraft Dinner is the de facto national dish of Canada?  Some fucking hosehead invented it (while living in the States)...

It's the most popular grocery item in the country.

:yuk:

Angry White Male

I remember it being a bit better...  I know they phased out the artificial colours and flavours...  that probably has something to do with it.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Fried green tomatoes

Nice! Ever grill 'em? Just brush 'em with olive oil and a lil garlic salt.

Blazor

Had hot dogs and onion rings last night.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"Fried green tomatoes

Nice! Ever grill 'em? Just brush 'em with olive oil and a lil garlic salt.

That sounds interesting. I will mention it to the grill master and next time she fires up the grill we may give it a try.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone