The best topic

Replies: 10493
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:27:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Fishsticks, french fries and few eggs in the same kettel..

We´ll see what happens.

In a kettle?

You're boiling fish sticks and french fries?

:yuk:

Yes... And eggs..

There is a youtube personality here who has these "food corner" videos..

He even put liver sausage in the same pot..

Just wondering what it tastes like.

Blazor

When its Monday, and you dont feel like cooking, but the damn Hungry Man T.V. Dinner takes 50 minutes in the oven. At least no dishes lol. And before you say it, I hate nuking a T.V. Dinner.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

We´ll see what happens.

In a kettle?

Yes... And eggs..

Boiled eggs are fine, but not fish sticks and French fries.

Odinson

We´ll see what happens.

In a kettle?

Yes... And eggs..

Yes they are but the trick was to put them all in at once..

You would think the french fries and fishsticks together taste like your regular fish stew..

Anonymous

We´ll see what happens.

In a kettle?

Yes... And eggs..

Yes they are but the trick was to put them all in at once..

You would think the french fries and fishsticks together taste like your regular fish stew..

I'm thinking a soggy mess.

Anonymous

I'm making chicken, mushroom and veggie stir fry for supper tonight.

realgrimm

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "realgrimm"https://www.vaqueiro.pt/ImageFromRecipe/154/2/875/350">https://www.vaqueiro.pt/ImageFromRecipe/154/2/875/350[/img]

You really like your fast food.

Not really but I have a shitty landlord and have been without an oven for over a year now

I bought my Rojões and Potatoes from a family business cooked fresh then I take it across the street to my home and doctor it up

weed gives me the munchies and I'm surrounded by pizza and chicken joints,so to find this place..which also delivers saves me in a pinch

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "realgrimm"https://www.vaqueiro.pt/ImageFromRecipe/154/2/875/350">https://www.vaqueiro.pt/ImageFromRecipe/154/2/875/350[/img]

You really like your fast food.

Not really but I have a shitty landlord and have been without an oven for over a year now

I bought my Rojões and Potatoes from a family business cooked fresh then I take it across the street to my home and doctor it up

weed gives me the munchies and I'm surrounded by pizza and chicken joints,so to find this place..which also delivers saves me in a pinch

No oven?

ac_wot

How about a stove?

Blazor

Oh damn, that is a shitty landlord. Is there an oven, but it dont work? Like is it the heating element? Those are cheap and easy to replace.

Man I had the munchies something fierce last night  :pop:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Oh damn, that is a shitty landlord. Is there an oven, but it dont work? Like is it the heating element? Those are cheap and easy to replace.

Realgrimm's landlord shouldn't be paid rent until he fixes the oven.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"

Stove works ..Oven doesn't heat up.. Had a repairman in and he said it's the igniter(gas stove/oven) this was about 1 month ago when I questioned him he said he dropped his phone in the toilet and lost the repairman's number, so I countered .."good things he told me the issue was the igniter so(bats eyes)"..so tired of fried food and microwaved food..I've seen 3 Landlords since my  tenancy 8 years ago ..this last Landlord is about 3-4 years old and never had leases but since I signed one when I moved in those conditions should still stand ..I made the deadline in my head of Christmas or I'm going to call property standard and seek legal aid for tribunal..

sidenote: My father doesn't have much time on this earth(bad ticker) so find this urgent to get done wanting to finally be able to have the holidays here with all the fixins

Blazor

Hear hear!  ac_drinks

Blazor

Stove works ..Oven doesn't heat up.. Had a repairman in and he said it's the igniter(gas stove/oven) this was about 1 month ago when I questioned him he said he dropped his phone in the toilet and lost the repairman's number, so I countered .."good things he told me the issue was the igniter so(bats eyes)"..so tired of fried food and microwaved food..I've seen 3 Landlords since my  tenancy 8 years ago ..this last Landlord is about 3-4 years old and never had leases but since I signed one when I moved in those conditions should still stand ..I made the deadline in my head of Christmas or I'm going to call property standard and seek legal aid for tribunal..

sidenote: My father doesn't have much time on this earth(bad ticker) so find this urgent to get done wanting to finally be able to have the holidays here with all the fixins

I dont have any experience with gas stove repair, so I cant help ya there lol. Yeah no reason it should be broke this long.

Damn man, hate to hear that about dad. You tell that landlord he fixes it NOW, or he'll have to deal with Blaze... with no bubblegum!  :laugh:

kiebers

What's cooking today???? Getting ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday.

Cranberry sauce

Sweet potatoes

Regular potatoes

Green bean casserole from fresh green beans.  

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (Yes Blazor those kind of cookies  :thumbup1: )
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"What's cooking today???? Getting ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday.

Cranberry sauce

Sweet potatoes

Regular potatoes

Green bean casserole from fresh green beans.  

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (Yes Blazor those kind of cookies  :thumbup1: )

:laugh:  ac_dance

Nice man!

The lady would love the green been casserole.

I think the only thing I have to make this year is my pumpkin rolls.