The best topic

Replies: 10487
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:28:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "realgrimm"cooking up battered chicken pieces and BBQ sauce dip

Any vegetables or salad realgrimm?

Veggies are for pussies

I see realgrimm..

I guess I'm a pussy.

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2013/11/22/23/45/pussy-cat-216062__340.jpg">

Nah thats just my macho brush-off for me having a hang up about them

Anonymous

There must be at least one veggie you like?

Blazor

Nope I baked them it's my preferred  since the batters real crispy

Interesting, I dont normally bake for crispyness, how do you do it? Normally I dip the chicken in milk, then roll it in flour, then set. Oil in pan, season the chicken with garlic salt, pepper, and cajun season. Fry em up lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I see realgrimm..

I guess I'm a pussy.

Whenever someone calls me a pussy, I like to say "You are what you eat"  :roll:

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"There must be at least one veggie you like?

If I had to guess, potatoes, he prolly likes french fries  :laugh:

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"

Nope I baked them it's my preferred  since the batters real crispy

Interesting, I dont normally bake for crispyness, how do you do it? Normally I dip the chicken in milk, then roll it in flour, then set. Oil in pan, season the chicken with garlic salt, pepper, and cajun season. Fry em up lol.

I buy pre-battered(frozen) from the wholesaler it distributes to many of the restaurants so I'm not sure on the batter process , so all I really do is oil the pieces so to make it a bit crisper some times add em to a vinegar based hot sauce if I wanna add heat and let them go for 20-30min @ 420 flipping 1.5/4 then a quick flip just before and while I get the sauce ready.. Batters real good on these, and cheaper since restaurants get closer expiry bulk food

realgrimm

I do eat potato but its more a starch and corn and again more just a ruffage but realize the nutritional value its more a psychological hang-up, like a texture think Onions are my nemesis the crunch is just revolting but I don't mind vegatable soup ,tomato sauce ,ketchup..etc .. still hate V8 and Tomato/Clamato  ..but yeah I have issues  :laugh:

Anonymous

I do eat potato but its more a starch and corn and again more just a ruffage but realize the nutritional value its more a psychological hang-up, like a texture think Onions are my nemesis the crunch is just revolting but I don't mind vegatable soup ,tomato sauce ,ketchup..etc .. still hate V8 and Tomato/Clamato  ..but yeah I have issues  :laugh:

Oh my realgrimm..

You would make it difficult for me to cook for you..

Onions, garlic, ginger and bok choy are staples in my home.

Anonymous

I cooked peameal bacon, eggs, oven baked hash browns and steamed broccoli for lunch today..

It was a nice treat.

@realAzhyaAryola

Seafood Sunday.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5604773be4b07571cdc25ad8/5604b3d4e4b0055d571bea53/5604f468e4b0c85e10b81d3d/1443165289910/KreisSeafoodPlatter_2048x1365.jpg?format=1500w">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

I buy pre-battered(frozen) from the wholesaler it distributes to many of the restaurants so I'm not sure on the batter process , so all I really do is oil the pieces so to make it a bit crisper some times add em to a vinegar based hot sauce if I wanna add heat and let them go for 20-30min @ 420 flipping 1.5/4 then a quick flip just before and while I get the sauce ready.. Batters real good on these, and cheaper since restaurants get closer expiry bulk food

Oh ok! I do that technique with frozen egg rolls lol.

If you like sweet heat, heat up a lil honey, add some Texas Pete to it, thats my sweet heat sauce lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Seafood Sunday.

Looks good!  :thumbup:

Berry Sweet

Im gonna make chicken alfredo lasagna wraps with spinach tonight.  

Lo still likes her meat but by the end of the year, I want to be vegetarian.  Im going to start making more vegetarian meals and use other unique food in replacement of meat.  

Giving up crab legs will be hard.  I dont think I can do that.  I still like to have crab leg night once a month!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im gonna make chicken alfredo lasagna wraps with spinach tonight.  

Lo still likes her meat but by the end of the year, I want to be vegetarian.  Im going to start making more vegetarian meals and use other unique food in replacement of meat.  

Giving up crab legs will be hard.  I dont think I can do that.  I still like to have crab leg night once a month!

That will be sumptuous.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Seafood Sunday.

Every Sunday? Looks real tasty. Can't go wrong with seafood.  :thumbup: