The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Washable Keyboard

Started by Annie, March 13, 2015, 02:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

My keyboard was all sticky from the other night when I spilled an entire beer on it. Many of the keys were super sticky. I was going to buy another one but then I remembered it said it was washable! I flipped it over and followed the instructions. A warm sink with dish soap for a couple minutes and then I shook it dry and viola! It's like a brand new keyboard!! Woohoo! ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"My keyboard was all sticky from the other night when I spilled an entire beer on it. Many of the keys were super sticky. I was going to buy another one but then I remembered it said it was washable! I flipped it over and followed the instructions. A warm sink with dish soap for a couple minutes and then I shook it dry and viola! It's like a brand new keyboard!! Woohoo! ac_dance

My husband spilled a coffee over the keyboard Annie..

Laptops and the tablet don't like spillage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"My keyboard was all sticky from the other night when I spilled an entire beer on it. Many of the keys were super sticky. I was going to buy another one but then I remembered it said it was washable! I flipped it over and followed the instructions. A warm sink with dish soap for a couple minutes and then I shook it dry and viola! It's like a brand new keyboard!! Woohoo! ac_dance

I send my electronic devicers out to the drycleaners. ac_razz

Renee

Wasn't the 3 mile Island nuclear disaster caused when someone spilled a coke on their computer terminal??? ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Wasn't the 3 mile Island nuclear disaster caused when someone spilled a coke on their computer terminal??? ac_toofunny

or an episode of the Simpson's. ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Wasn't the 3 mile Island nuclear disaster caused when someone spilled a coke on their computer terminal??? ac_toofunny

Actually I think I saw it on an old rerun of SNL.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Actually I think I saw it on an old rerun of SNL.  ac_toofunny

doh!!

Annie

lol no nuclear disaster here!  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"lol no nuclear disaster here!  ac_toofunny

No extra eye or a tail growing? ac_razz

Annie

Hold on lemme check.....nope nothing extra, yet! I did have a thought when I was plugging it back into my computer though....like if there would be spark or a short or I'd get fried or it would smoke but nope! The manufacturer's word stood up to what they said! And I only paid like 15 bucks for the thing. It's the best keyboard I've ever had. Funny how some things so cheap and easy can sometimes be the best  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hold on lemme check.....nope nothing extra, yet! I did have a thought when I was plugging it back into my computer though....like if there would be spark or a short or I'd get fried or it would smoke but nope! The manufacturer's word stood up to what they said! And I only paid like 15 bucks for the thing. It's the best keyboard I've ever had. Funny how some things so cheap and easy can sometimes be the best  ac_dance

Where did you buy it Annie.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Future Shop!

Thank you Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

No prob, I dunno if they still have them though. I should have bought several  ac_umm

Annie

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81%2BI1bzA8HL._SL1500_.jpg">  This is the one I have