The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Washable Keyboard

Started by Annie, March 13, 2015, 02:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Whoops it came out kinda big huh? lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Whoops it came out kinda big huh? lolol

It is nice and clean though Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It is!   ac_dance

You can be more casual now with food or drink while typing.

Annie

Oh I know but I'm finding that when I had just a regular keyboard I'd get everything from crumbs to drinks on and in it but now that I was wise and bought a washable one, I hardly mess it up lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I know but I'm finding that when I had just a regular keyboard I'd get everything from crumbs to drinks on and in it but now that I was wise and bought a washable one, I hardly mess it up lol

Remember those clear plastic covers for keyboards?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh I know but I'm finding that when I had just a regular keyboard I'd get everything from crumbs to drinks on and in it but now that I was wise and bought a washable one, I hardly mess it up lol

wheneer i read this thread title...."Washable Keyboard" for some reason i think about Homero...???....strange..hahahahaha..... ac_dance  ac_dunno  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

wheneer i read this thread title...."Washable Keyboard" for some reason i think about Homero...???....strange..hahahahaha..... ac_dance  ac_dunno  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

I got to admit, I don't get it, but it wouldn't be the first time with me either.

Annie

Ohmygawwd washable keyboard would be good for guys who can't control themselves! lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohmygawwd washable keyboard would be good for guys who can't control themselves! lolol

Oh shit, last thing I was thinking of Annie, I swear.

Annie

Haha, I'm sure someone thought that's what it was for.... ac_toofunny

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie"Ohmygawwd washable keyboard would be good for guys who can't control themselves! lolol

now you see ?? washable keyboard-homero......get it..........sometimes i kill myself.... hahahahaha ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_dance  ac_drinks  acc_devil  ac_popcorn  ac_angel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

now you see ?? washable keyboard-homero......get it..........sometimes i kill myself.... hahahahaha ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_dance  ac_drinks  acc_devil  ac_popcorn  ac_angel

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Renee

I hate sticky keyboards. They gross me out because the first thing that runs through my mind, is what Annie was eluding to. ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I hate sticky keyboards. They gross me out because the first thing that runs through my mind, is what Annie was eluding to. ac_unsure

I don't like using anyone's keyboard unless I know them.