Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ottawa beat Montreal 5-1 to make the series 3-2 for Montreal.

ac_huh

Anonymous

Breaking news: That POS prez of the Oilers Kevin Lowe along with Craig MacTavish are out of jobs. ac_dance  Former Boston Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli assumes both roles.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_drinks

Thanks, Shen!

Puck drops now in Islanders nation!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Tatterdamelion

The hockey team of Washington look like they are becoming weak in the playoff. Maybe the Washington players will play golf better next week in Florida.

@realAzhyaAryola

How about you shut up since you're clueless about the playoffs.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"How about you shut up since you're clueless about the playoffs.

I agree with you i do not know amuch about hockey. My friend force me to watch Calgary team play with him. I do know a rude and an impolite person and you are an impolite and ugly person for saying that. I only repeated what my friend said about Washington team playing badly and I did not mean to offend people but I notice sports makes people act badly and mean. I do not like you. You are an ugly person. I curse the hockey team you vote for and i hope they lose.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't give a damn what stupid monstrous people like you think of me or my team.
@realAzhyaAryola

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't give a damn what stupid monstrous people like you think of me or my team.

OK. I am sorry for you.

@realAzhyaAryola

Ignoramuses are not welcome in my hockey thread so stay the hell out of it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Ignoramuses are not welcome in my hockey thread so stay the hell out of it.

OK. I am sorry to you.

easter bunny

Good heavens. She is touchy, isn't she.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

I know Romero is disappointed, but Calgary has won their series against the Vancouver Canucks.

chuck wagon

Anonymous

Quote from: "How Rude"GO WINGS GO

Hello How Rude..

ac_hithere

Welcome.

ac_smile

chuck wagon

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "How Rude"GO WINGS GO

Hello How Rude..

ac_hithere