The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

You need to leave hockey alone as you don't know anything about it. There is nothing SAD about hockey and the positions players sign up to do. Hockey does not need critics like you to badmouth it. Go back to your knitting.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"That is true easter bunny.

Criticism of hockey that come from people who know nothing about it and who don't even watch it is hilarious. We laugh at you so we can agree on that. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Criticism of hockey that come from people who know nothing about it and who don't even watch it is hilarious. We laugh at you so we can agree on that. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

You have me there Azhya..

You are the hockey expert, not me.

@realAzhyaAryola

Washington prevails, 5-2! Woohoo! We smashed the Big Apple! Gewd! ac_drinks  ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

Romero

I'm quite sure there was a lot more fighting in hockey in the past. Plenty of bench-clearing brawls.

I don't think fighting is totally necessary but I understand why it's in hockey. The game is so intense and the players are really battling for that puck. Aggression can really boil over.

Though I do think fighting will likely be banned within maybe ten years. Too many needless injuries and the game is moving more towards skill.

Romero

I'm happy for you, Azhya! That's quite the team to beat and it's a big step closer to the playoffs.

easter bunny

Well I know enough to know that hockey players make a mess on the ice, unlike curling where they keep it neat and clean.  ac_toofunny

Okay. I'm leaving. I'm leaving...

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree with you, R. I enjoy hockey for hockey. I don't watch it for "fights." When people focus on hockey "fights" too much, I immediately realize they are unfamiliar with the game itself. It is also not bullying when hockey players fight. These are grown men who decide to drop the gloves and go for it. That's the "aggression" you mentioned. I get annoyed when they fight because it delays the game and then there could be guys that end up in the penalty box.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Well I know enough to know that hockey players make a mess on the ice, unlike curling where they keep it neat and clean.  ac_toofunny

Don't leave easter bunny.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Romero"I'm happy for you, Azhya! That's quite the team to beat and it's a big step closer to the playoffs.

Might I add also that we rarely win at the MSG. ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Gotta go do some stuff. I'll be back.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"Well I know enough to know that hockey players make a mess on the ice, unlike curling where they keep it neat and clean.  ac_toofunny

Gotta go do some stuff. I'll be back.  ac_smile

The sooner the better easter bunny.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't only enjoy the game but I relish the post-game analysis. Sshh. Quiet. I'm listening. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo! We're at the Bell Centre tonight!

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Alex+Ovechkin+Washington+Capitals+v+Montreal+DIjtgeHI45ql.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola