Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, Ro. I hope Vancouver gets back on track.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Hockey Day in America! Woohoo!  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

The Caps host the Bruins tonight! Washinton 2, Boston 0, towards the end of the 2nd period. Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

Romero

Cool, I'm hoping Ottawa will surpass Boston for a playoff spot. I'll never forgive the Bruins for 2011!

The Caps are in and the Canucks are in! Calgary will be in if they can beat LA tomorrow.

We'll have a friendly competition when it's all figured out.

@realAzhyaAryola

Good luck to your team too, R!

ac_drinks !
@realAzhyaAryola

Romero

Cheers!

I'm gettin' pretty excited. I'm already in playoff mode!

@realAzhyaAryola

Yeah! I hope the Flames beat the Kings! ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Jets and Flames made the playoffs. Vancouver and Calgary in the first round.

Will Fash and Romero make a wager here??  ac_popcorn

Romero

I'll be setting up a friendly competition! But first, the results of the 2nd annual Blue Cashew(formerly ACC) Battle of the Basement!

Calgary, Vancouver and this year's expansion team Washington have made the playoffs and are therefore disqualified. Shen Li's Edmonton Oilers win! 2nd in a row! Good luck on NHL draft day!

Let's take some time to reflect on the highlights of this year's Battle of the Basement:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPgdEsVpaXI

(Highlights not available)

Okay! Now it's time for the 1st annual Blue Cashew Playoff Challenge!

Calgary, Vancouver and Washington. If anybody else wants their team in on this, let us know. 1 point for a win. In the event of a tie, the tie breaker will be each team's total goal differential(10 goals for & 5 goals against = +5).

Good luck everyone!

I am a little worried about Fash becoming really competitive. The Flames haven't been in the playoffs for a while. This could get nasty.

"Hey Romero, What's the difference between the Calgary Flames and Vancouver hockey teams?"

"Um, I don't know, Fash. What's the difference?"

"The last Calgary Flames Stanley Cup team picture isn't in black and white. Loser."

"Ouch, Fash. That really hurts."

Anonymous

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"Go Flames.

Whoa, I told you Fash was going to be super competitive! It's on!

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo! ac_drinks

Thanks, R!

Go Caps!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Oilers all the way......just kiddin.

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo! All 16 teams have been sealed and the Caps are in the top 8. It's like watching which students are going to get in the honor roll.  ac_biggrin

Now the competition begins! Woohoo! The top team ain't necessarily giong to be the champion. I love hockey playoffs. RRRAAARRR!!!
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Awesome that you chicks support hockey.