The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

I dont see what use are the dragons against the night king... He took that dragon down with just one javelin throw.

@realAzhyaAryola

...and now there is a zombified dragon with killer skillz! AAAAAA!!!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh my God, this thread was started in 2013. Incredible.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

What a delicious episode of this new season. It was so exhilarating. I love how Sansa has become so supreme; how Arya has prevailed as a tough warrior with her wits still about her; her reunion with Jon Snow was sweet, the same with his reunion with Bran and Sansa; happy to see Tormund; still despise the Lannisters; like how Jon flew with the dragons; how Sam told him the unfortunate truth; how Theon came to the rescue of Yara; and the list goes on.

I feel I want to find a redeeming quality in Jamie Lannister but that last scene where he sees Bran put an abrupt end to that. After all, it was Bran who caught Jamie and Cersei in an incestuous interlude and witnessing that is how he became an invalid. Oh the drama continues to unfold.

Who is Bronn supposed to kill? All the Starks?

Who was that young boy who was nailed to the wall and was burned after?
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Bronn was despatched to kill Cersei's brothers; both of them.

He won't do it, is my prediction.

Bran and Jamie is an interesting dynamic. I think Jamie will seek redemption by joining the Starks.

My question; will Daenerys bend the knee for the rightful heir?

Wazzzup

I could see wanting to kill Tyrion, but that surprised me that Cercei wanted to kill Jamie Lannister too.  ( Why was she mad at him too? maybe I forgot something previous)

The boy who was killed is Ned Umber--he stands up  near the beginning of the episode in the meeting and says he will bring an army to help.

Apparently he was in the show previously but I don't remember him

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/game-of-thrones/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-death-ned-umber-night-king-kill-last-hearth-a8870086.html">https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 70086.html">https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/game-of-thrones/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-death-ned-umber-night-king-kill-last-hearth-a8870086.html
QuoteNed Umber (Harry Grasby). For those who don't remember, he's the 10-year old who becomes Lord of House Umber after his family die fighting Jon Snow in the Battle of the Bastards.

House Umber is a settlement based at the Last Hearth. After his predecessors betray the Starks after fighting for the Boltons, Ned pledged fealty to the family once again in season seven after Jon Snow (Kit Harington) returned to Winterfell.

Bricktop

He was running around the castle in the intro as well I think.

Cersei wants Jamie whacked because he walked out on her.

Anonymous

That show is so violent.

Anonymous

That show is so violent.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"That show is so violent.

Those were violent medieval times..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Those were violent medieval times..

Yes, I get that.

Bricktop

What American show isn't?

Odinson

I would have liked to see more Ser Gregor Clegane action..

Smashing a babys head against the wall and then raping the babys mother... With the infants blood still on his hands.

You know... The good stuff..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

The Neighbourhood, Man With a Plan.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

The Neighbourhood, Man With a Plan.

I got a plan. Come drink some barrel wash with old Herman.