The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If you want to know how to watch episodes as they cone out pm me and I'll point you in that direction.

I would have thought advocating and promoting theft in this forum would be forbidden.

Who said anything about theft?

I did.

If it's legit, post it so everyone can share.

And expose the loophole? Not likely.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"According to what I read Dany is John Snow's aunt.

The writer(s) of the show are into incest I guess.

Will she have to bend the knee, or bend over? acc_devil

In ancient times, bothers and sisters married, ESPECIALLY Royal families...

It's only wrong in our times because it messes with genetics when pairing close relatives. Inbreeding can and does creates irreversible deformities.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

It's only wrong in our times because it messes with genetics when pairing close relatives. Inbreeding can and does creates irreversible deformities.

Married siblings on GoT.

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What a delicious episode of the this new season. It was so exhilarating. I love how Sansa has become so supreme; how Arya has prevailed as a tough warrior with her wits still about her; her reunion with Jon Snow was sweet, the same with his reunion with Bran and Sansa; happy to see Tormund; still despise the Lannisters; like how Jon flew with the dragons; how Sam told him the unfortunate truth; how Theon came to the rescue of Yara; and the list goes on.

I feel I want to find a redeeming quality in Jamie Lannister but that last scene where he sees Bran put an abrupt end to that. After all, it was Bran who caught Jamie and Cersei in an incestuous interlude and witnessing that is how he became an invalid. Oh the drama continues to unfold.

Who is Bronn supposed to kill? All the Starks?

Who was that young boy who was nailed to the wall and was burned after?

When the whole box set comes out, we'll watch the wjole thing in one go because I do not have Fox TV but because I can't wait, I've been following reviews on youtube...

I can't wait to get the whole thing.

Go to GoT Fandom... that boy was one of the little Lords whose father was killed in a battle and he was the new 10 year old  reigning lord...

https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Season_8">https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Season_8

Lord Ned Umber https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Ned_Umber">https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Ned_Umber

Thank you for the information and the links. I watched the last season but I can't recall the boy.

It's amazing what one misses when one is not paying careful attention such as when you may have looked away and missed a dialogue between two characters. Thankfully, he isn't that significant like Bran or Arya.

In all fairness, because I have the whole 7 seasons, I can and do watch them over and over.

And because I have done that, I noticed flawed parts which I might reveal after the whole GoT finishes up.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Married siblings on GoT.

No, they weren't married... Queen Cersei married to King  Robert I Baratheon in the first couple of episodes had 3 children but Queen Cersei's own biological brother fathered them. The biological brother is called Jamie Lannister and he was the King's Hand. Basically a Knight.

They were having incestuous sex in a Tower when a young 10 year old Bran Stark climbed the tower, witnessed the act and was thrown out of the tower by Jamie Lannister, (shocking us the audience). He didn't die but became wheelchair bound and a psychic, the 3 eyed Raven.

Now don't ask me anything else.... Just incase you might watch it.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Married siblings on GoT.

No, they weren't married... Queen Cersei married to King  Robert I Baratheon in the first couple of episodes had 3 children but Queen Cersei's own biological brother fathered them. The biological brother is called Jamie Lannister and he was the King's Hand. Basically a Knight.

They were having incestuous sex in a Tower when a young 10 year old Bran Stark climbed the tower, witnessed the act and was thrown out of the tower by Jamie Lannister, (shocking us the audience). He didn't die but became wheelchair bound and a psychic, the 3 eyed Raven.

Now don't ask me anything else.... Just incase you might watch it.

:swoon:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If you want to know how to watch episodes as they cone out pm me and I'll point you in that direction.

I would have thought advocating and promoting theft in this forum would be forbidden.

Who said anything about theft?

I did.

If it's legit, post it so everyone can share.

And expose the loophole? Not likely.

That's what I thought.

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Jon Snow finds out he has been shagging his sibling. Yikes.

His AUNT!!!

His father is her brother!!!

:shock:

Dani's oldest brother is Jon's father.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/7/17/15982450/house-targaryen-family-tree-fanart">https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/7/17/1 ... ree-fanart">https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/7/17/15982450/house-targaryen-family-tree-fanart
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Rhaegar Targaryen's marriage to his first wife was ennulled and in secret he married Lyanna Stark.....who gave birth to Jon. She handed Jon to her brother to take care of then she bled to death.
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"That show is so violent.

Those were violent medieval times..

Flying dragons were the Uber of that time. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

I cant believe this show is coming to an end..

I´ve watched it ever since the 4th or 5th episode came out.

This is gonna be the same as when Friends ended..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I cant believe this show is coming to an end..

I´ve watched it ever since the 4th or 5th episode came out.

This is gonna be the same as when Friends ended..

The same as when Friends ended. Odinson, you are funny.

Odinson

I watched the latest episode..

Arya Stark has grown up..