The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Pulse

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 18, 2015, 07:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Anyone thinks or talks things that anger

Look, Enough with the double drunk talk. either explain to me right now what you want here or leave. im tired of this shit.

Do you understand?

He wants the same right to threadbomb with idiotic spman that he gets away with on VF. After all, evs spoils the little turd rotten, therefore you should too.

RW

Woah!  What's with the picking on Oscar?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"butt licker of the highest order

You can go talk about us for an hour to Bruce, come back in an hour tell us how it went.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"butt licker of the highest order

Confession is good for the soul once in a while isn't liar. Yes, you are a baglicker.

RW

Oh you fiesty Albertans you!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Woah!  What's with the picking on Oscar?

I had the pleasure of seeing how hes trashing everyone of us here. You and Leo mostly.

Not impressed.

Anonymous

That's a joke right. He has the fucking nerve to come here and jack one our fun threads after badmouthing Fash on VF? What did he expect? We would greet the maggot with flowers??

Anonymous

I had the pleasure of seeing how hes trashing everyone of us here. You and Leo mostly.

Not impressed.

I have never been impressed with him, but after reading what he has been posting lately, he is a true slimeball.

RW

I can't say I've read much of it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I can't say I've read much of it.

I would recommend you NOT read VF.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Not impressed.

I have never been impressed with him, but after reading what he has been posting lately, he is a true slimeball.

They (Oscar,munday,bruce) sure have a hard on for Leo, Their convinced he is behind all of this- the move,the banning etc....

how pathetic

Anonymous

Not impressed.

They (Oscar,munday,bruce) sure have a hard on for Leo, Their convinced he is behind all of this- the move,the banning etc....

how pathetic

Completely irrational. Hey good work, banning the lying threadbomber. He's already whining on VF. How long did you give him anyway?

RW

I'm sure Leo has heard worse from better but do you guys remember a bit ago where there wasn't all this fighting and shit in a million threads?  I don't want some knitting circle but fighting ain't gonna get us far.  Just sayin....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm sure Leo has heard worse from better but do you guys remember a bit ago where there wasn't all this fighting and shit in a million threads?  I don't want some knitting circle but fighting ain't gonna get us far.  Just sayin....

As Renee said, this is just a fun, harmless thread, but Oscar was determined to pollute it. He's as bad as oddstain for the threadbombing shit.

keeper

how pathetic

Completely irrational. Hey good work, banning the lying threadbomber. He's already whining on VF. How long did you give him anyway?

1hr