The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Pulse

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 18, 2015, 07:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

When I saw those Big Country vids, I got excited... until I discovered it wasn't the Big Country I grew up with.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di-_n05tppo

shin

RW, that's one of my favorite Beatles songs. I hear that Paul McCartney is kind of a jerk... but I guess it comes with the territory.

Renee

Paul McCartney is a stuffed shirt, prick.

"Hey Jude" sucks, worst song ever written. The Beatles are the most overrated musical group of all time......bubblegum pop idols.

John Lennon was a fuck ugly no talent dork and he had an equally fuck ugly wife. Ringo Star looks like a child molester, I'd sooner let Gary Glitter watch my kids. George Harrison blew goats.

BTW, I think Eric Clapton is the greatest guitar player in the world. In fact, probably of all time. :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Well ... I posted it because my best friend's mom died today and her name was Judith (Jude).  It made me think of her.

P.S. - Clapton is God!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Renee

Sorry to hear that RW.

But you know what I was aiming at.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry to hear that RW.

But you know what I was aiming at.

Yeah I do.  

I disagree. I love the Beatles.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

The Beatles are......Okay. They are better as a group than they are individually.

IMHO, they certainly aren't the musical Gods that some "older" people think they are. ac_biggrin

RW

I have to agree with him.  I think they are a super band.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

You got something brown on your nose.

RW

I liked the Beatles in high school.  The year I learned to drive, I listened to Abbey Road probably 30 times.

I'm just an old soul with a young heart.

No point in brown nosing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I liked the Beatles in high school.  The year I learned to drive, I listened to Abbey Road probably 30 times.

I'm just an old soul with a young heart.

No point in brown nosing.

Chill, it was a joke. ac_smile

">

BTW, you are more like a "old soul" with an even older boyfriend.  :laugh:

Renee

">

Renee

">

shin

I also went to a Sisters of Mercy concert... just because I wanted to check out the chick in the video for "Dominion." Most concerts were affordable back then.

Print
User actions