Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Jehovah's Witness followers

Started by keeper, March 21, 2015, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Have not read all posts so don't know if this has been said

HBO is doing a SERIOUS expose on it this Sunday. Several top honchos have left it in disgust and are spilling their guts sbout how they play the game to keep people from leaving ... wiretaps etc etc ... illegal stuff .... but, as it is a beliefe system it has certain protections  

It is a cult ... not unlike the "other" cult that is doing such harm in the world .... yet get.s protection as though they were "real" belief systems

I assume the "other cult" you mentioned is scientology? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Have not read all posts so don't know if this has been said

HBO is doing a SERIOUS expose on it this Sunday. Several top honchos have left it in disgust and are spilling their guts sbout how they play the game to keep people from leaving ... wiretaps etc etc ... illegal stuff .... but, as it is a beliefe system it has certain protections  

It is a cult ... not unlike the "other" cult that is doing such harm in the world .... yet get.s protection as though they were "real" belief systems

I wish i had the time and understanding to read up on Scientology, it sounds fascinating (raises eyebrow)

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"

I wish i had the time and understanding to read up on Scientology, it sounds fascinating (raises eyebrow)

Oh do yourself a favor and make the time. It's fucking hilarious. You won't believe that grown and supposedly educated people could be that God damn stupid. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

easter bunny

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7EEOMbBIO8

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"You got that right, the same ones have been showing up for a decade now.

I'm not interested, but they keep preaching. It's alright with me right now, but they come at some bad times.

I guess I can get some shrunken heads, and hang on the door, maybe an upside down pentagram, wear a hood  acc_devil

Signs of any sort don't seem to apply to JW's.  Trust me, I've tried!  Those signs only apply to other people.

I kid you not...  To stop these people from coming, you literally have to tell them to, "Get the fuck off my property, and never step foot on it again."  You must state this in a firm voice, to their face.

Nothing else, within the law, seems to work.

Annie

I actually signed up for a Scientology free course awhile back. It was about how to self heal emotional and health problems. After about the fourth page I said oh hell no and never went back. This was online. Don't do it, it's a cult!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

The Jehovah's Witnesses cc li tarte?

I would like to see that too.

@realAzhyaAryola

Do you guys get PBS in Canada?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Telling a religious person you believe in Satan is not a deterrent BTW.  It's easier to convert a Satan worshiper than it is an Athiest because they already believe in God.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

If you substitute the words 'Satan the Devil' with the words 'psychological problem' it works almost every time. =))

Annie

When I woke up this morning, guess what was in my mail slot in the door? A JW flyer! lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Do you guys get PBS in Canada?

Yes, we do Azhya.