The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Wow, you are almost as bad as black males.

Maybe if you stopped being chauvinistic pigs, you´d might clean up the stats.

I don't think Asian guys are more chauvinistic than other men. They are insecure because they know they are not as masculine as real men from other races.

Asian men are just as masculine as any other men.

http://hotandnerdy.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/yul3.jpg">http://hotandnerdy.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/yul3.jpg

He is masculine? I think so.

The problem is that when we go play american football, the asian guys play world of warcraft.

When we hit the gym, the asian guys go get a new redbull.

Not all of course but they do that in increasing numbers.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Asian men are just as masculine as any other men.

http://hotandnerdy.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/yul3.jpg">http://hotandnerdy.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/yul3.jpg

He is masculine? I think so.

The problem is that when we go play american football, the asian guys play world of warcraft.

When we hit the gym, the asian guys go get a new redbull.

Not all of course but they do that in increasing numbers.

Kala is a troll, of course he is masculine. I don't think he is all that handsome, but he is masculine for sure.

Are there many East Asians where you live?

Not in great numbers. At this moment they are mostly tourists.

Odinson

Kala is a troll, of course he is masculine. I don't think he is all that handsome, but he is masculine for sure.

Are there many East Asians where you live?

Not in great numbers. At this moment they are mostly tourists.

You have been to East Asia right?

Yea. Japan and China.

Odinson

You have been to East Asia right?

Yea. Japan and China.

Work or vacation?

Backpacking.

Anonymous

Yea. Japan and China.

Work or vacation?

Backpacking.

My husband works in oilfield services and this has taken him around the world..

We lived abroad for one year as expats and I have also followed him to other countries when he was on short term assignments abroad..

I have never tried backpacking/hostelling though...must be a great way to meet people.

:)

Odinson

Work or vacation?

Backpacking.

We lived abroad for one year as expats and I have also followed him to other countries when he was on short term assignments abroad..

I have never tried backpacking/hostelling though...must be a great way to meet people.

It is ;).

Does your husband work on a oil-rig?

Anonymous

Backpacking.

It is ;).

My husband is a journey electrician and he speciaalizes in drilling rig electrical components..

He works for a specialty oilfield service company and has gone on trouble shooting assignments all over the world..

These days he has a management position and doesn't travel that much anymore.

Odinson

It is ;).

My husband is a journey electrician and he speciaalizes in drilling rig electrical components..

He works for a specialty oilfield service company and has gone on trouble shooting assignments all over the world..

Well, that leaves more time to pleasuring his wife... I hope so.

Anonymous

It is ;).

Oh you devil Odinson...I will never say.

8-)

Odinson

Oh you devil Odinson...I will never say.

8-)

lol

Kala

Quote from: "Time Flies"Foreigners in China the success rate for getting girls is around 50-100 times higher than those of local men, and the women that our compatriots can spend thousands or tens of thousands on but can't get laowai can get with just a cup of coffee. Many of male compatriots are extremely angry over this, so let me share the ways laowai pick up girls and the reasons they succeed easily. You guys should also find your own shortcomings, and not just blindly complain.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/differences-between-chinese-men-and-laowai-foreign-men.html">http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/ ... n-men.html">http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/differences-between-chinese-men-and-laowai-foreign-men.html

The author goes on to claim that chinese woemn sleep with white men for the sexual experience which is supposed to more satisfying for racist sellout whores like Kala and Fashionista.

I am not a racist. I don't hate or wish harm to anyone. You just have to understand that there is a reason why women do not want to have coffee with you let alone kiss you. You should go to Asia where the standards for men are different than North America. You couldn't possibly be less successful with women than you are here.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista" Oh you devil Odinson...I will never say. 8-)

That's OK. We ALL know, *smirk*
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

I think when one is desperately looking for someone, they start to obsess. Just enjoy your carefree life if you are not attached to anyone. Sometimes, when you're not looking, that's when you find someone or they find you. Oh la la!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I think when one is desperately looking for someone, they start to obsess. Just enjoy your carefree life if you are not attached to anyone. Sometimes, when you're not looking, that's when you find someone or they find you. Oh la la!

:D Azhyza :D

I'm so happy to see you here.

:D

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks, Fash. I should try to visit more but I'm so busy these days. Haha! I also must leave now for my son's hockey game. I've got some traveling to do and then the game will be about 2 hours unless there are penalties that take too long to discuss. Argh! Then travel back. Whew! You have a great weekend!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]