The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

He is completely ignoring the advances of every other race of women no matter how good they look.

Infact he is very nasty towards them.

And he has certain other traits too that make him shallow.

Personal preferance is understandable.

Yeah, he sounds like a piece of work for sure.

lol I know you would like him. He is kinda good looking.

Shen Li would like any man as long as he's caucasian. If he's abusive and treats her like a prostitute thats' even better. This is how screwed up the Dairy Queen mind is.

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Yeah, he sounds like a piece of work for sure.

lol I know you would like him. He is kinda good looking.

Shen Li would like any man as long as he's caucasian. If he's abusive and treats her like a prostitute thats' even better. This is how screwed up the Dairy Queen mind is.

Since when do we look like africans?

Odinson

I don´t know what this timeflies is trying to accomplish... Pity sex?

If some asianwomen find us appealing then why deny them? Personally I thank Ukko for those women.

Some of us love them back.

instigator

Lol. M*ongrels aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Poor judges of character with distorted views and perceptions....yknow that fucup that randomly stabbed a whole bunch of people in Vancouver??? He was mental and guess what?? His girlfriend was a retarded m*ongrel. This is just easy prey for foreign pedophiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"Lol. M*ongrels aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Poor judges of character with distorted views and perceptions....yknow that fucup that randomly stabbed a whole bunch of people in Vancouver??? He was mental and guess what?? His girlfriend was a retarded m*ongrel. This is just easy prey for foreign pedophiles

The Virginia Tech killer was sexually frustrated too..

instigator

Another false perception?? Again???

see what I mean? Ur programmed. Your views distorted and false

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"Another false perception?? Again???

see what I mean? Ur programmed. Your views distorted and false

You are the one that brought up the race of people as if it were relevant to a person's mental illness..

I am just trying to show you that mental illness does not care about race, gender or age.

instigator

It was about his m*onrel gf. Not the mental white guy who stabbed everyone. As far as we all know she was "normal??"

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"It was about his m*onrel gf. Not the mental white guy who stabbed everyone. As far as we all know she was "normal??"

Huh? What does the race of a killer's girlfriend have to do with anything?

Vince Li's wife was Chinese.

Odinson

Let´s see here.

I would date:

Those dancer women from star wars... Those two tentacles on their head, not a deal-breaker.

The blue chick from Avatar. Height problem... Maybe.

The green red-haired woman from Star Trek (2009).

I don´t think dating a black or asian person is that much of a stretch.

cc

Quote from: "instigator"It was about his m*onrel gf.

LOL - You must realize how stupid you look to the world or be a troll. No one can be that thick
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "instigator"Lol. M*ongrels aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Poor judges of character with distorted views and perceptions....yknow that fucup that randomly stabbed a whole bunch of people in Vancouver??? He was mental and guess what?? His girlfriend was a retarded m*ongrel. This is just easy prey for foreign pedophiles

Few weeks ago a vietnamese mother of 7 got murdered, hacked into gobs and stuffed into a little bag by her loving little vietnamese husband.

Neighbours say that she was a loving mother.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"What do you girls think about tattoos?

My friend has a swastika tattooed to his arm and he has a blackgirls only policy... Strange.

He is one shallow piece of crap. lol

My views on tattoos are they are a trend. Where I live everybody and their dawg has one, except me. I seriously thought about getting inked, but then I would be doing what I have always hated...following the crowd. Nope, I am going to stay ink-free and be happy that I have chosen to be unique.

As for you friend, he sounds like a jokester or an attention whore. I fail to see how he is shallow though. Can you explain what you mean by that?

This ink-artist showed me a photoshopped version of my arm with a maori-tattoo. It looked fucking good but you are right about the trend... Every1 has a maori-tattoo.

Odinson

Why haven´t I met these "alpha asian mankind" types in the streets?

If they hate me and my woman so much, why don´t they attack?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Why haven´t I met these "gay asian mankind" types in the streets?

If they hate me and my woman so much, why don´t they attack?

The Time Cries and constipator's of the world are cowardly little whiners. They would never say anything to an A*lph* male like yourself in real life.

That backstabbing thing is not our style.

If you say something insulting in here, make sure you can back it up in a fight.

There´s no "yo momma" rap-battle bs here.