Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
The Time Cries and constipator's of the world are cowardly little whiners. They would never say anything to an A*lph* male like yourself in real life.

That backstabbing thing is not our style.

If you say something insulting in here, make sure you can back it up in a fight.

There´s no "yo momma" rap-battle bs here.

Men that act like men. You two ladyboys catching any of this?

You are in your way a traditional woman. ;)

Do you know anything about motorcycles?

Odinson

Men that act like men. You two ladyboys catching any of this?

You are in your way a traditional woman. ;)

Do you know anything about motorcycles?

Nothing traditional or conformist about me. I f*cking love motorcycles especially hawgs. Nothing more pleasing to me than something big and powerful between my legs. ;)

That´s what I´m saying. For once there is something big between my legs. ;)

Oh you don´t know our women. This is the feminist hell-hole.

Trust me, you are very feminine to me. ;)

I have Kawasaki Z 1000.

instigator

shithedli chaoheihei,

i am sorry you have such a negative distorted view of yourself and your people.

i have 2 dirtbikes, a 700cc 4x4 quad and numerous other bikes.

but of course you can't believe that either.

instigator

Quote from: "Odinson"Why haven´t I met these "gay asian mankind" types in the streets?

If they hate me and my woman so much, why don´t they attack?

The Time Cries and constipator's of the world are cowardly little whiners. They would never say anything to an A*lph* male like yourself in real life.

like i said, i grew up in a pretty rough part of town. i'm no stranger to violence, gang fights or rumbles.

although most of my friends are caucasian, we fought other caucasians and east indians.

so again, this negative distorted image you have is just untrue you ugly m*ingrel

instigator

but you have not seen him or i. so how can you be so sure?

instigator

all you have is some distorted negative image none of which is true. you are not providing any sound argument at all. just insults. you don't believe anything other than what you have been programmed with.

you have no argument against m*ongrelism.

you just keep using personal attacks to emasculate.

" your gay, your short, your weak, your ugly, blah blah blah" no argument at all.

this is the very thing that we are up against and you are even worse than them.

what a fallacy you are!!!

Gary Oak

Odinson

Quote from: "instigator"

like i said, i grew up in a pretty rough part of town. i'm no stranger to violence, gang fights or rumbles.

although most of my friends are caucasian, we fought other caucasians and east indians.

so again, this negative distorted image you have is just untrue you ugly m*ingrel

You are a delicate mealy-mouthed little fairy. My man Odie could take you and your bf Time Cries with one hand tied behind his back.

I recieved my training in arctic jäger-brigade and that means I use guerrilla-tactics. Yes, I´m one of those guys who use silencers, booby-traps, are painted black/green, are attacking military-establishments with small amount of men etc.

I just need to use my left leg to win over these sissies.

If I want to kill Instigator/TF with a booby-trap, I just rigg their inflatable sexdolls with AT-mines... 100% quaranteed. ;)

Odinson

Nothing traditional or conformist about me. I f*cking love motorcycles especially hawgs. Nothing more pleasing to me than something big and powerful between my legs. ;)

I have Kawasaki Z 1000.

You own a bike too? Could you possibly get anymore hawt?

I have met a few Finn tourists in Canada and a few on my my travels. I can't really say though that I have ever known anyone from Finland. I can't comment on "your women". Are they as masculine as some of our guys are feminine?

lol I just like bikes.

I had a bid on an old triumph about 8months ago... Lost it. I have more money now so I will bid again.

Hog bikes and bombers are my thing.

Not all are masculine but great many are. Sure, there´s feminine fruitcakes here too.

Anonymous

I have Kawasaki Z 1000.

I have met a few Finn tourists in Canada and a few on my my travels. I can't really say though that I have ever known anyone from Finland. I can't comment on "your women". Are they as masculine as some of our guys are feminine?

lol I just like bikes.

I had a bid on an old triumph about 8months ago... Lost it. I have more money now so I will bid again.

Not all are masculine but great many are. Sure, there´s feminine fruitcakes here too.

Do you consider me a feminine fruitcake Odinson?

I don't know how to drive a standard transmission car.

:(

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

lol I just like bikes.

Do you consider me a feminine fruitcake Odinson?

I don't know how to drive a standard transmission car.

:(

Feminine fruitcake means a sissified man.

lol I´ve seen that manual-transmission can be hard to learn for some people who are used to automatic.

instigator

i learned manual transmission before automatic.

5 speed is for drivers

6speed is for enthusiasts.

i drive a 6 speed manual transmission

Odinson

Damn, now that I think about it, the hate towards asian females is almost legendary within the white-community.

instigator

^^the hatred of anything non white is prevalent in the whitey community. instigator is just a reflection of this whitey's blind hatred for no reason.

for example, even white people can't get along in UK and they look the same.

Odinson

Quote from: "instigator"^^the hatred of anything non white is prevalent in the whitey community. instigator is just a reflection of this. blind hatred for no reason.

for example, even white people can't get along in UK and they look the same.

Asians can´t get along, whites can´t get along, blacks can´t get along... It´s just how it is.

You can´t get along with your women.

And I was talking about the women, not men.