The best topic

Replies: 10363
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:57:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

If they are 16+... They have dirty dreams about shen li.

Thats just legal. The dreams start way before that.

I had sex with my biology teacher when I was just 14years old... I was horny. Already towering over her.

I said Shen Li loves children, especially boys, not adolescents.

I think she does. Like I said, she is alot softer than she lets on.

The evil thing that she shows in here just is not her.

She just gives me the vibes that she is the heavy weights guy whom steps over the side strings of the ring... Like Nathan Jones.

I don't feel anyone on the this forum, Vancouver Forum or Blue Frost's forum is evil..

I don't know most posters that well, but evil seems like excessively strong language to use.

Anonymous

She just gives me the vibes that she is the heavy weights guy whom steps over the side strings of the ring... Like Nathan Jones.

I don't feel anyone on the this forum, Vancouver Forum or Blue Frost's forum is evil..

I don't know most posters that well, but evil seems like excessively strong language to use.

You mean excessively stupid language!!

Anonymous

You mean excessively stupid language!!

Odinson

I fear ShenLi is in league with the devil and she must be purified.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I fear ShenLi is in league with the devil and she must be purified.

:roll:

Odinson

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Odinson"I fear ShenLi is in league with the devil and she must be purified.

You need to get laid.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

You need to get laid.

So does Hornhung virgin. ;)  :D  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

You need to get laid.

So does Hornhung virgin. ;)  :D  :lol:

Like any woman would want you. :roll:

Gary Oak

This is a very interesting comment by Seoulfag     the chinese guy pretending to be korean.  Now is he really trying to say that no girl has ever found me attractive ? What leads his to this conclusion ?   it seems like he spouts his mindless and stupid  bullshiite without much thought whatsoever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"This is a very interesting comment by Seoulfag     the chinese guy pretending to be korean.  Now is he really trying to say that no girl has ever found me attractive ? What leads his to this conclusion ?   it seems like he spouts his mindless and stupid  bullshiite without much thought whatsoever.

Are you rich? If not, UR ugly. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"This is a very interesting comment by Seoulfag     the chinese guy pretending to be korean.  Now is he really trying to say that no girl has ever found me attractive ? What leads his to this conclusion ?   it seems like he spouts his mindless and stupid  bullshiite without much thought whatsoever.

You are exactly like a white woman.

Anonymous

You are exactly like a white woman.

What is a white woman like exactly Big Wave Dave?

Gary Oak

golddigging slutbag ho

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq1nUjU1iNvXtDElErc3Pe-mOz-rf2kIOb97fEvH85g19Sev-9tw">