The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

As if I look like that guy. What is really weird is that any guy would have an avatar like your first avatar on acmmb

Kala

Quote from: "Gary Oak"As if I look like that guy. What is really weird is that any guy would have an avatar like your first avatar on acmmb

You have to realize that Oriental men can only be so attractive. After all they are small and effeminate looking. That means they have no choice, but to set the bar very low. Yes, compared to white males they are ugly, but not by their own low standards. So a picture of what you think is an ugly Asian male is not ugly by seoulbro's standards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"As if I look like that guy. What is really weird is that any guy would have an avatar like your first avatar on acmmb

You have to realize that Oriental men can only be so attractive. After all they are small and effeminate looking. That means they have no choice, but to set the bar very low. Yes, compared to white males they are ugly, but not by their own low standards. So a picture of what you think is an ugly Asian male is not ugly by seoulbro's standards.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF2AiNkM9Md7cZE6HMB7fYwBJQ-7KxeOOx1jb9tabzDehUlxmXrQ">

Gary Oak

:D  8-)  ;)  :lol:  :P  :ugeek:

Anonymous

And Gary Joak often says others have a poor sense of humour. :roll:

Gary Oak

That was another no class post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That was another no class post.

The childish exhanges between you and seoulbro have no class Gary Oak.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

:D  8-)  ;)  :lol:  :P  :ugeek:

I have told the guys who have my password to stop buffooning Gary Oak with multiple smiley faces but they won't stop and it is really pissing me off. Kala's comment has no class and putting smiley faces under them isn't something I would do.

Anonymous

I think it was Chinese double agents in Canada. I think I saw them around muttering fan ching fok ming.  :lol:

Then again perhaps it was triads trying to get your imaginary Chinese girlfriend to spy or into prostitution. Or it could have been just some blonde with big tits.

http://tigerguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/CrazyBunny.jpg">

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"your an idiot

You mean you're, you uneducated idiot.

Gary Oak

You also are a nit picking phony

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You also are a nit picking phony

I didn't know you were so sensitive about being stupid.

Gary Oak

Your calling me stupid insinuates that you are smarter however if that was so you wouldn't be such a miserable humourless hypercritical dork whose so concerned about face

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Your calling me stupid insinuates that you are smarter however if that was so you wouldn't be such a miserable humourless hypercritical dork whose so concerned about face

In another thread you accused me of assuming to much. :lol: