The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Big Wave Dave

Cultural problems are the reason that make these relationships more difficult not race. It would be the same problem if two people were the same race, but one of them was a Mormon or a Muslim and the other wasn't.

For me, interracial relationships have been less stressful than when I dated whites.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Cultural problems are the reason that make these relationships more difficult not race. It would be the same problem if two people were the same race, but one of them was a Mormon or a Muslim and the other wasn't.

For me, interracial relationships have been less stressful than when I dated whites.

That seems accurate Big Wave Dave.

Big Wave Dave

People of the same race and born in the same country can have vast differences in terms of values or religion that are much harder to seek common ground with than skin color.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Cultural problems are the reason that make these relationships more difficult not race. It would be the same problem if two people were the same race, but one of them was a Mormon or a Muslim and the other wasn't.

You are a usless esl teacher that would be on welfare if you were back in Canada. The only thing you can do is esl and go to brothels in Pattaya. ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

You are a usless esl teacher that would be on welfare if you were back in Canada. The only thing you can do is esl and go to brothels in Pattaya. ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Tell us about your career Joak. ac_popcorn

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

He's a double agent for CSIS and the Chinese PSB. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

He's a double agent for CSIS and the Chinese PSB. ac_toofunny

Gary Joak doesn't have enough education to work at CSIS other than buffing their floors.

Anonymous

Hey Mommy, I bumped this thread just for you. We have one very eligible bachelor of the caucasian persuasion here ya know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Mommy, I bumped this thread just for you. We have one very eligible bachelor of the caucasian persuasion here ya know.

Oh my, you have a very different relationship with your mother than I do with mine.

Rambo Wong

Fashionista should care more about her Chinese heritage and stay away from the big caucs.

Lance Leftardashian

The media portrays Asian men in a stereotypically racist way.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The media portrays Asian men in a stereotypically racist way.

I see, thank you for letting us know that Lance.

Odinson

I get attacked and banned from interracial forums before I can even say anything..

Most of them dont even let me register.

I just try to get some booty pics...

Mostly uneducated, unemployed romero type trailertrash commie scum in those forums anyway.

Unless they funnel their welfare checks towards my bank account, they really dont have anything that I want/need.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Mommy, I bumped this thread just for you. We have one very eligible bachelor of the caucasian persuasion here ya know.

ha ha ha
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Odinson

We should mate melskie with shen lis mom.