Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Ghost nails it

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2015, 05:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jack"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Look at him hiding up here like a scared cat.  Don't worry hon.  I won't let the big bad Chinese girl eat you.

Maybe you won't........  acc_devil

ahh renee, the only woman here worthy of respect. what you doing hanging out with these bitches (and that includes the geriatric ozzie bitch)? you're miles above any of them.

Ah c'mon brucie. I know you are into little boys, but you still want me to sit on your face and you know it. ac_tongue

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ahh renee, the only woman here worthy of respect. what you doing hanging out with these bitches (and that includes the geriatric ozzie bitch)? you're miles above any of them.

Ah c'mon brucie. I know you are into little boys, but you still want me to sit on your face and you know it. ac_tongue

oh yeah baby bring that sweet pussy!  ac_razz  ac_wub

Anonymous

You're so cute, nice try.

i meant every word.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

oh yeah baby bring that sweet pussy!  ac_razz  ac_wub

You do know it's one of those sideways pussies, right?  ac_wot

Oops, was that racist? ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.