Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

We will be leaving memebee very soon.

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"She's pissed I'm not kissing her ass but instead I'm having fun here, and she hates that. When I first signed up here she told me not to be a member here and that no none here is my friend, things are not what they seem blah blah blah....I decided to make my own judgement and I don't really give a shit if things aren't what they "seem" Life is too short to worry about that.

Slanderous, yet not surprising. That is for you to find out for yourself, Annie. No mature person should be telling you that.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Annie"She's pissed I'm not kissing her ass but instead I'm having fun here, and she hates that. When I first signed up here she told me not to be a member here and that no none here is my friend, things are not what they seem blah blah blah....I decided to make my own judgement and I don't really give a shit if things aren't what they "seem" Life is too short to worry about that.

Slanderous, yet not surprising. That is for you to find out for yourself, Annie. No mature person should be telling you that.

I agree Azhya, what an insulting way to talk to an adult.

keeper

No, if you look back at events, Removing RW, the threads(RO,PH) Banning other people for no reason, her heavy hand and no tolerance, and finally shutting down ACC.

Its all about her getting back control.

Control Freak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"No, if you look back at events, Removing RW, the threads(RO,PH) Banning other people for no reason, her heavy hand and no tolerance, and finally shutting down ACC.

Its all about her getting back control.

Control Freak.

The truth is evs should not be allowed anywhere near the admin panel.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Paranoid control freak!

She wasn't when I joined 4 years ago, but her modding abilities have delined hand in hand with her mental health.

@realAzhyaAryola

I considered this matter. I think if I were running a forum, I would protect the identity of the owner with stealth determination, keep the identities of the admins and mods a secret as well. There should be no reason to reveal their positions and identities. Too much cavorting between the mods/admins/owner and the posters is not good, as we've seen.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Oh when will AC be moving? evs is a ticking time bomb and I'm sure she'll try to take out as many others when she finally completely self destructs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I considered this matter. I think if I were running a forum, I would protect the identity of the owner with stealth determination, keep the identities of the admins and mods a secret as well. There should be no reason to reveal their positions and identities. Too much cavorting between the mods/admins/owner and the posters is not good, as we've seen.

Nope, there's a simpler explanation Azhya....she's bipolar.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I considered this matter. I think if I were running a forum, I would protect the identity of the owner with stealth determination, keep the identities of the admins and mods a secret as well. There should be no reason to reveal their positions and identities. Too much cavorting between the mods/admins/owner and the posters is not good, as we've seen.

I knew it! Didn't I call it a long time ago! From the instant I met her I knew!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I knew it! Didn't I call it a long time ago! From the instant I met her I knew!

We have all seen her behaviour become increasingly erratic and most of us have never met her.

@realAzhyaAryola

I would hesitate to call anyone bipolar if it isn't true but if it is then I hope they are getting the help they need, especially if one has a family.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I would hesitate to call anyone bipolar if it isn't true but if it is then I hope they are getting the help they need, especially if one has a family.

She's not my problem and I don't care how she copes with her mental illness.

Annie

By the looks of things she's not getting any help. I wish she would because she CAN be a nice person.