Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Everything Obvious Li told me was wrong

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 08:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Saltydog"Use your tongue you fag...

That fag needs his tongue cut out.

You miserable little cocksucking failure.

Take my advice and go suck on the business end of that overpriced barn yard rat shooter you have hanging on your wall. If you can manage to pull the trigger and spread your skull all over the room, it will be the first thing in your meaningless in life that you didn't manage fuck up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Saltydog

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Saltydog"Use your tongue you fag...

Take my advice and go suck on the business end of that overpriced barn yard rat shooter you have hanging on your wall. If you can manage to pull the trigger and spread your skull all over the room, it will be the first thing in your meaningless in life that you didn't manage fuck up.

Good god Fed Zeppelin, haven't you had a major jammer yet....My guess is you are dead by 45. What are you 43?

RW

Quote from: "Saltydog"
Quote from: "RW"Eat shit is my line you uninspired fuck rag.  

Go back to Chilliwack.

Wow,

You think you thought of that line....Vaginal discharge for brains...you are so original

Chilliwack?...I ya you are one stunned cunt.

What part of fuck off was unclear Ricky?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Saltydog

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Eat shit is my line you uninspired fuck rag.  

Go back to Chilliwack.

Wow,

You think you thought of that line....Vaginal discharge for brains...you are so original

Chilliwack?...I ya you are one stunned cunt.

What part of fuck off was unclear Ricky?

You are a stupid cunt. I don't listen to stupid cunts.

Saltydog

Hey Renee what is you BP?

My guess is 170/120...not good for the heart...calm down...relax and pop another chlorthalidone. Hypertension kills.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Saltydog

Quote from: "RW"God, this is so incredibly boring.

Heart disease and poor health are not boring. They are serious subjects you fetid cunt.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Good god Fed Zeppelin, haven't you had a major jammer yet....My guess is you are dead by 45. What are you 43?

Oh please, I'll be around long after your pimply little ass is is dead and fused to your computer chair, you fucking little waste of dick skin.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Oh please, I'll be around long after your pimply little ass is is dead and fused to your computer chair.

Why so much talk about dying?

ac_huh

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Why so much talk about dying?

ac_huh

But yet, my IP test thread is removed, as well as other threads and posts that are inconsequential.

Now perhaps you are seeing the issue...

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Why so much talk about dying?

ac_huh

But yet, my IP test thread is removed, as well as other threads and posts that are inconsequential.

Now perhaps you are seeing the issue...

Boohoo, my name is Mel and everyone picks on me.

STFU, when are you going to take that dirt nap you keep threatening us with? Soon maybe?

Anonymous

You don't get it, fatty, do you?  Do you want a forum where we can all choose our friends, and omit the rest?

[size=200]IT'S CALLED FACEBOOK, YOU FUCKING SIMPLETONS![/size]

Fucking go there!  Take Mimi and Keeper with you.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"You don't get it, fatty, do you?  Do you want a forum where we can all choose our friends, and omit the rest?

[size=200]IT'S CALLED FACEBOOK, YOU FUCKING SIMPLETONS![/size]

Fucking go there!  Take Mimi and Keeper with you.

Go away MeL  You ran out the limits of my patience 2 seconds after you started running your mouth. You wore out your welcome before even walked through the door.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Go away MeL  You ran out the limits of my patience 2 seconds after you started running your mouth.

Here's the thing.  I don't go away.

However, I can also be very pleasant and helpful.

I don't form online 'friendships,' simply because I have FaceShit for that...

I will NEVER let a forum turn into FaceShit.  I don't care who I piss off.  I've been around long enough.