Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Why are my posts deleted?

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2015, 01:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It doesn't tell me how many posts were in the thread Lucky Number 8..

You post some interesting tidbits sometimes..

And other times you are like this.

I want to speak to you, one on one.  Right here.  Right in this thread.  I don't do PM's, and I don't choose allies based on what group of idiots think they are cool.

I want 20 minutes of your time, to set my record straight, and perhaps in the long run it will pay off for everyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It doesn't tell me how many posts were in the thread Lucky Number 8..

You post some interesting tidbits sometimes..

And other times you are like this.

I want to speak to you, one on one.  Right here.  Right in this thread.  I don't do PM's, and I don't choose allies based on what group of idiots think they are cool.

I want 20 minutes of your time, to set my record straight, and perhaps in the long run it will pay off for everyone.

I was planning on going to sleep Lucky Number 8, but please go ahead and talk.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Play nice, or that point may be inserted in your rectum. I LOVE impaling.

Please, STFU, and go play in another thread, you idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was planning on going to sleep Lucky Number 8, but please go ahead and talk.

Good.  Now I have your attention.

How many Mods do I bash on a regular basis?  How many?

You know why I don't?  I have worked with some of them.  In fact, most of them, believe it or not.  Romero and I handled DV together years ago!  That aside...

Do you know why I bash Mimi, and "Keeper?"  It is because they are fucking LIARS!  I don't give a fuck what your beliefs are, and I am a very tolerant person, but there is one thing that I cannot stand...

Lying Mods that like to flex their muscles to craft a forum in 'their own' vision.

Get it?  I have the utmost respect for most, but I will not tolerate one person in power thinking that they're "God."

Now, I can become a real pain in the ass.  The "test" thread Keeper deleted was nothing more than an IP test, to see how fast I could cycle through IP's.  I am the master at that.  Email registrations?  Under 30 seconds.  Now...

I don't want to be a fucking prick here, and threaten you...  Understand that I like fun, and I even like complete and utter dysfunction!  Actually, I thrive with fast paced...  One thing I will not accept is a power tripping Mod.  Now, settle your boy down, and all will be forgotten.  If he keeps acting up, I will up the ante, and you will be stuck with a forum on lockdown 24/7 for the rest of your life.  Doesn't matter where it's hosted.

Show me some professional respect, and I'll give it back tenfold.  You may even be surprised...

RW

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was planning on going to sleep Lucky Number 8, but please go ahead and talk.

Good.  Now I have your attention.

How many Mods do I bash on a regular basis?  How many?

You know why I don't?  I have worked with some of them.  In fact, most of them, believe it or not.  Romero and I handled DV together years ago!  That aside...

Do you know why I bash Mimi, and "Keeper?"  It is because they are fucking LIARS!  I don't give a fuck what your beliefs are, and I am a very tolerant person, but there is one thing that I cannot stand...

Lying Mods that like to flex their muscles to craft a forum in 'their own' vision.

Get it?  I have the utmost respect for most, but I will not tolerate one person in power thinking that they're "God."

Now, I can become a real pain in the ass.  The "test" thread Keeper deleted was nothing more than an IP test, to see how fast I could cycle through IP's.  I am the master at that.  Email registrations?  Under 30 seconds.  Now...

I don't want to be a fucking prick here, and threaten you...  Understand that I like fun, and I even like complete and utter dysfunction!  Actually, I thrive with fast paced...  One thing I not accept is a power tripping Mod.  Now, settle your boy down, and all will be forgotten.  If he keeps acting up, I will up the ante, and you will be stuck with a forum on lockdown 24/7.

I don't think Keeper was flexing his muscles Lucky Number 8..

He did what he thought was best..

I would like to stay up and get to know more about you, but I really must go to sleep.

Good night Lucky Number 8.

ac_smile

keeper

Anonymous

I have a feeling that we will get to know each quite well as time goes by, Fashionista.

Just like you have your religious principles, I have certain moral principles of my own.

I do not form alliances, so I don't suck anyone's cock, ever.  I think that if we can get certain people "settled down," everyone, or at least the majority, could be somewhat happy.  Not only there, but here also.

You rest well.  It is late.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Night Fashy

Thank you Keeper..

Have a nice evening everyone.

ac_smile

Renee

Don't worry Fash, all you need to know about Mel is he's a drunk, a loser, women run from him , he kills his pets and above all, he's full of shit.

Have a good night.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Don't worry Fash, all you need to know about Mel is he's a drunk, a loser, women run from him , he kills his pets and above all, he's full of shit.

Have a good night.

And you're right.

Here's the problem...  My shit gets deleted.  Yours does not.

Anonymous

I do not like double standards, and I will not accept them.  I do not like favouritism, and I will not accept it.

I do not form alliances anywhere, since I roll solo, so I use the tools that are at my disposal.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Don't worry Fash, all you need to know about Mel is he's a drunk, a loser, women run from him , he kills his pets and above all, he's full of shit.

Have a good night.

And you're right.

Here's the problem...  My shit gets deleted.  Yours does not.

No here's the problem;....... it's YOU, you're the fucking problem. When are you going to straighten up your shit and attempt to become a human being?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"When are you going to straighten up your shit and attempt to become a human being?

Right around the same time you weigh in @ 145 lbs...