Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Why are my posts deleted?

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2015, 01:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I do not like double standards, and I will not accept them.  I do not like favouritism, and I will not accept it.

I do not form alliances anywhere, since I roll solo, so I use the tools that are at my disposal.

Mel i want to explain something to you.

I will not delete posts unless said post is viscous, for example: Calling another poster a Cunt continuously or verbally bashing or attacking them. If Renee , RW did the same thing "continuously" i would warn them and delete the post or the thread if ever post was the same in said thread.

If you dont like that im sorry, thats just how its going to be.

Instead of attacking everyone here why not join in and talk to people instead of talking AT THEM.

Have a nice night.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Mel i want to explain something to you.

I will not delete posts unless said post is viscous, for example: Calling another poster a Cunt continuously or verbally bashing or attacking them. If Renee , RW did the same thing "continuously" i would warn them and delete the post or the thread if ever post was the same in said thread.

Instead of attacking everyone here why not join in and talk to people instead of talking AT THEM.

Have a nice night.

Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot.

I have done what you are doing right now, for a long time, at different forums.

I only ask this from you...  Call me out as you will.  We all throw it, but can we take it in return also?  I would hope that most on an anonymous forumboard can!

If modding needs to be done, do it privately, separately, and away from the board.  Ideally with another handle.

And most importantly, without bias or bullshit.  It never ends well for forums with shitty Mods.  Trust me, I know.

I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but understand this...  Most posters here just complain about the Mod treatment from Memebee. Do you want to be the same as them?

Understand that it makes no difference to me, but when I Mod, I always separate business from pleasure, form no alliances, and carry out business professionally 100% of the time.

Take my advice, or leave it.  It's free, so I don't really care.

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Keeper"Mel i want to explain something to you.

Have a nice night.

Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot.

I have done what you are doing right now, for a long time, at different forums.

I only ask this from you...  Call me out as you will.  We all throw it, but can we take it in return also?  I would hope that most on an anonymous forumboard can!

If modding needs to be done, do it privately, separately, and away from the board.  Ideally with another handle.

And most importantly, without bias or bullshit.  It never ends well for forums with shitty Mods.  Trust me, I know.

I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but understand this...  Most posters here just complain about the Mod treatment from Memebee. Do you want to be the same as them?

Understand that it makes no difference to me, but when I Mod, I always separate business from pleasure, form no alliances, and carry out business professionally 100% of the time.

Take my advice, or leave it.  It's free, so I don't really care.

Okay, Fair enough.

But do you understand what i am asking?

No one wants to see the vile pictures and constant swearing at everyone here.

Thats all im asking.

Anonymous

What if I said I soaked some toilet paper in red ink dye?

Maybe I did!  Understand that things can easily be blown out proportion.  Enough so, to warrant a second photo grab!

Understand also, that if a forum is so worried about blood on toilet paper, it has bigger issues to worry about, since there is really nothing to a blood smeared piece of toilet paper.

Understand that a forum needs more to worry about, and to focus on.  I posted one pic on Memebee, and one pic here, as a test.  The test failed, since it is still talked about!  It's fucking red toilet paper!  Move on!

You see what I am saying here?

Leopardsocks

The only thing you should be smearing on toilet paper should be what dribbles from your idiot mouth.

You say what I am saying here?

You're a fucktard of the highest magnitude, and the lowest calibre. You have no right to ASK anyone of anything here, unless and until you earn RESPECT. So far, that's not happening. Earn respect by supporting the site with intelligent, non-confrontational contributions, and you may just be surprised.

Remember, son...playing a forum and its mods requires considerable skill and experience, as I have so ably demonstrated next door. The people that were responsible for the outrages, abuses and dangerous decisions were paid in full, with interest.

No such circumstance applies here. No-one is being harassed by a psychopath, nobody is being abused, nobody is being demeaned.

Now, shut the fuck up, act like a grown up, and if you don't accept double standards, act accordingly.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I was planning on going to sleep Lucky Number 8, but please go ahead and talk.

Good.  Now I have your attention.

How many Mods do I bash on a regular basis?  How many?

You know why I don't?  I have worked with some of them.  In fact, most of them, believe it or not.  Romero and I handled DV together years ago!  That aside...

Do you know why I bash Mimi, and "Keeper?"  It is because they are fucking LIARS!  I don't give a fuck what your beliefs are, and I am a very tolerant person, but there is one thing that I cannot stand...

Lying Mods that like to flex their muscles to craft a forum in 'their own' vision.

Get it?  I have the utmost respect for most, but I will not tolerate one person in power thinking that they're "God."

Now, I can become a real pain in the ass.  The "test" thread Keeper deleted was nothing more than an IP test, to see how fast I could cycle through IP's.  I am the master at that.  Email registrations?  Under 30 seconds.  Now...

I don't want to be a fucking prick here, and threaten you...  Understand that I like fun, and I even like complete and utter dysfunction!  Actually, I thrive with fast paced...  One thing I will not accept is a power tripping Mod.  Now, settle your boy down, and all will be forgotten.  If he keeps acting up, I will up the ante, and you will be stuck with a forum on lockdown 24/7 for the rest of your life.  Doesn't matter where it's hosted.

Show me some professional respect, and I'll give it back tenfold.  You may even be surprised...

An excellent poster in the hallway of lo's school...." Respect is Earned, Not Given"....very zen with a squirt of swag.

keeper

ac_umm  Yes that is true Berry, Even a little cute puppy can earn respect. even if you have to smack it on the nose a few time with a news paper  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"ac_umm  Yes that is true Berry, Even a little cute puppy can earn respect. even if you have to smack it on the nose a few time with a news paper  ac_beating

How late do you want to stay up?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Keeper"ac_umm  Yes that is true Berry, Even a little cute puppy can earn respect. even if you have to smack it on the nose a few time with a news paper  ac_beating

Dont smack a dog in the face with a news paper...its just not cool....they dont understand it and its abuse..I know dogs who have been thru that and they have weird behaviour problems.  Just saying....this one particular dog..hes just whacked...you go pet him...you dont even touch him and he yelps like hes in pain...

Berry Sweet

Last call Mel...everyone get into bed!  Nite nite!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Last call Mel...everyone get into bed!  Nite nite!

I've already locked down Memebee.

Keeper is a fag...  This forum is almost locked down also.

Keeper is a fuck that doesn't know head from toe!

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Dont smack a dog in the face with a news paper...its just not cool....they dont understand it and its abuse..I know dogs who have been thru that and they have weird behaviour problems.  Just saying....this one particular dog..hes just whacked...you go pet him...you dont even touch him and he yelps like hes in pain...

Exactly, dogs aren't that much different than children. You teach them with patience and love. There is no room for physical abuse with most dogs, they respsond best to approval.

And above all you NEVER eat them,......right Shen.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Leopardsocks

OUCH!!!

Scuse me...what happened to that Renee that plead for mercy a few days ago?

keeper

The eating of the dog thing was funny as fuck, seriously spit my coffee.... lol