The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

On Banishment...

Started by Leopardsocks, April 02, 2015, 07:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Everyone comes with.

Including Joak?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Fash, are u going to pm with a new addy??? Or????

We'll make sure that happens :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
For that reason, I propose that Mel, in any of his guises, be banned forthwith. He has nothing to offer, is clearly intent on disruption, and has no sense of allegiance to the community.

I agree with this 100%. Please perma-ban him. I hate for the good mods of this place to keep cleaning up the rotten mess he leaves behind. He is not necessary here.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
For that reason, I propose that Mel, in any of his guises, be banned forthwith. He has nothing to offer, is clearly intent on disruption, and has no sense of allegiance to the community.

I agree with this 100%. Please perma-ban him. I hate for the good mods of this place to keep cleaning up the rotten mess he leaves behind. He is not necessary here.

Anyone can have an off day, but Mel takes the bullshit too far.

@realAzhyaAryola

A constant bullshitter and a bullshitter for life is not healthy to be around.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"A constant bullshitter and a bullshitter for life is not healthy to be around.

I can't say Mel was ever one of my faves, but my gawd has he gone down hill the past year or so.

@realAzhyaAryola

He belongs with evs. He's her type.
@realAzhyaAryola

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I agree too. Mel's having an off life. Seriously though, this place is for grown-ups. He needs to go back to the play pen.

Berry Sweet

I'm all zen and swag..so I'm all like...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5dwi5fybW1qgnvfko1_500.gif">

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm all zen and swag..so I'm all like...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5dwi5fybW1qgnvfko1_500.gif">

Enjoy it while it lasts, B Sweet, and I do hope it lasts for you. I felt all zen and swag too when I was in my 20s-30s.  ac_biggrin  Today, I am happy with just zen. Swag is not necessary at my age. although my sons insist I can still pull it off.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

Berry Sweet

ac_smile

I learned to become zen...I was born swaggy.

@realAzhyaAryola

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xPRFYJEtei0/TbVeg1Vf8PI/AAAAAAAAAEA/Q8RfF-V0YoI/s1600/gaga.gif">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I agree too. Mel's having an off life. Seriously though, this place is for grown-ups. He needs to go back to the play pen.

I can understand everyone's feelings, but I cannot help feel empathy for Lucky Number 8..

I know it is not what posters want to see, but it is how my heart feels.

@realAzhyaAryola

Mind-boggling. Then it's no different. Just let in the deranged.
@realAzhyaAryola