The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

On Banishment...

Started by Leopardsocks, April 02, 2015, 07:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

In short Fashy, i just want to post to the people here.

He does not.

keeper

Romero i see you are on, What are your thoughts? please

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I agree too. Mel's having an off life. Seriously though, this place is for grown-ups. He needs to go back to the play pen.

I can understand everyone's feelings, but I cannot help feel empathy for Lucky Number 8..

I know it is not what posters want to see, but it is how my heart feels.

Oh don't get me wrong, Fash. It's not that I don't feel empathy for him. I do. But I also feel empathy for the people here. Everyone needs to have a safe place where they can recharge their batteries. There's nothing Mel can do here that he can't do in the other forum, except irritate the people here. That's the only reason he wants to be here. He's jealous of people like you Fash, and he wants to make you share in his misery. If you let him get away with such childish behavior you won't really be helping him.

You are saying I may only be enabling him easter bunny?

Romero

He used to be an interesting poster. Right now he's only here to cause problems.

We could keep banning him but he'll probably keep coming back. We could have mod approved registration but he can hide who he is.

Of course, we have to give him time outs when he loses it.

So it's just a classic battle of him having to realize this is stupid. He throws a temper tantrum in the middle of the night, and most posters don't even see what happened by the time they wake up.

Sorry for the graveyard shift, Keeper!

easter bunny

I can understand everyone's feelings, but I cannot help feel empathy for Lucky Number 8..

I know it is not what posters want to see, but it is how my heart feels.

Oh don't get me wrong, Fash. It's not that I don't feel empathy for him. I do. But I also feel empathy for the people here. Everyone needs to have a safe place where they can recharge their batteries. There's nothing Mel can do here that he can't do in the other forum, except irritate the people here. That's the only reason he wants to be here. He's jealous of people like you Fash, and he wants to make you share in his misery. If you let him get away with such childish behavior you won't really be helping him.

It could be. He can be very nice sometimes, if he wants to be. I wonder if maybe he had to misbehave when he was young just to get attention?

Anonymous

It could be. He can be very nice sometimes, if he wants to be. I wonder if maybe he had to misbehave when he was young just to get attention?

We had a thread about airline transponders and what he posted was very interesting easter bunny..

I would like to see that Lucky Number 8 more often.

RW

I'd ban him repeatedly until he stops with his drunken crap.  

If he acts like a human, let him stay.  If he starts with his fuck, shit, cunt, faggot repetitious crap then put him out on his bloody ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

We had a thread about airline transponders and what he posted was very interesting easter bunny..

He's not a dumb guy. Maybe an incentive to behave might help?

Quote from: "RW"I'd ban him repeatedly until he stops with his drunken crap.  

If he acts like a human, let him stay.  If he starts with his fuck, shit, cunt, faggot repetitious crap then put him out on his bloody ass.
That sounds very reasonable to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"It could be. He can be very nice sometimes, if he wants to be. I wonder if maybe he had to misbehave when he was young just to get attention?

I agree with you and RW.

ac_smile

easter bunny

I agree with you and RW.

ac_smile
acc_hugz

Anonymous

As Romero and I have said, it is Keeper that works graveyard shift..

We usually don't see anything that Lucky Number 8 posts..

I think what Keeper is doing with short term bans is effective.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"As Romero and I have said, it is Keeper that works graveyard shift..

Agreed!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"As Romero and I have said, it is Keeper that works graveyard shift..

Agreed!

Carry on then.

ac_smile

easter bunny

Here's to the Keeper!  ac_drinks   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Here's to the Keeper!  ac_drinks   ac_biggrin

Keeper keeps our eyes from reading things we would rather not read.