Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

On Banishment...

Started by Leopardsocks, April 02, 2015, 07:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"Here's to the Keeper!  ac_drinks   ac_biggrin

Keeper keeps our eyes from reading things we would rather not read.

:howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"Here's to the Keeper!  ac_drinks   ac_biggrin

Keeper keeps our eyes from reading things we would rather not read.

:howdy:

I wish Lucky Number 8 would post more often when he has not been drinking alcohol and less often when he is.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xPRFYJEtei0/TbVeg1Vf8PI/AAAAAAAAAEA/Q8RfF-V0YoI/s1600/gaga.gif">

That's me!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xPRFYJEtei0/TbVeg1Vf8PI/AAAAAAAAAEA/Q8RfF-V0YoI/s1600/gaga.gif">

That's me!

You are swag Berry Sweet.

ac_gumpop

Berry Sweet

Leopardsocks

Keeper keeps the creepers from offending our peepers while you sleepers sleep.

Anonymous

I would take Mel over oddstain or SMP even when he's being an obnoxious prick.

Leopardsocks

How about we take NONE!!! Dr Franken-evs created them, let her keep them.

RW

They wander on their own.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Like walkers?

Does that mean we can decapitate them then?

Wambo Rong

Hey Sucks, old buddy. You doing okay?

Wambo Rong

Leopardsocks

I'm doing fine, chuggy. Look around. People are smiling. People are happy. The sun is warm.

Contrast to where you come from. Black, bleak and repressed...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscIgtDJFXg

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Wow, an entire thread dedicated to me!

First off, for the few kind words in this thread, Thank You!

Now, back to more important things...  Unless you lock down new registrations, you cannot get "rid" of me.  Ever.  You will die of old age, before that will happen, since I'll most likely outlive many of you.  I cannot be simply "banned" in the sense that most posters can be.

I become "difficult" only when I perceive an injustice, and that is fairly rare.  In fact, I can be a very good poster, for much of the time.  When my concerns do not get addressed, I become difficult.

So!  Let us examine my issues here...  The fact that some posters are freely permitted to "talk shit," while others are not?  If you can dish it, you can take it, no?  I personally don't give a fuck what anyone has to say about me.  However, some don't like to be on the receiving end.  I choose my targets very carefully.  I don't shoot in the dark.

And one thing I will not tolerate is Mods with a personal agenda.  Fashionista, I made this clear to you.  And it is YOUR job to address this concern of mine.  You have not, and apparently do not care to.

If you want to Mod an ignoramus like "Keeper," that is literally the worst Mod I have ever seen in my life, and let him run free here, be prepared for some backlash.  The thing is, I am in a position to continually remind you of that.

I don't give a fuck if Leopardsucks, RW, and Renee are the "cool crowd" here now, with Keeper willing to suck out their rancid cunts.  I roll solo, and don't rely on any affiliates.  Take that as you will.