Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Welcome to our new home!

Started by RW, April 07, 2015, 04:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Well RDL here was brave enough to post a youtube video whacking his pud.  That's pretty ballsy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Well, its common knowledge that the guy is a few balls short of an 8 ball game, but he is not so deranged as to be unable to distinguish decent behaviour from acting like an asshole.

He chooses to act like an asshole, safe in the knowledge that he is secure from having to answer for his doltish fatuity mano e mano.

He is a classic dickhead. And if he has issues with me saying so, by all means...

Annie

Aww come on cut RDL some slack, I mean, maybe has a mental illness or something?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Annie, there are more than he that suffer mental illness in our midst. He is not an orphan in that respect.

However, those others are quite capable of determining right from wrong, and acting in a civilised and reasonable manner.

RDL is a serial pest, not just here, but in many other parts of the internet. He simply cannot control his stupidity...and its a matter of choice. He likes to annoy, in order to gain attention he is unable to generate by using common sense and acting in a normal fashion. He is not so deranged as to be denied the faculty of sense and reason.

If he wishes some slack, its up to HIM to earn it, not us to give it.

Annie

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Annie, there are more than he that suffer mental illness in our midst. He is not an orphan in that respect.

However, those others are quite capable of determining right from wrong, and acting in a civilised and reasonable manner.

RDL is a serial pest, not just here, but in many other parts of the internet. He simply cannot control his stupidity...and its a matter of choice. He likes to annoy, in order to gain attention he is unable to generate by using common sense and acting in a normal fashion. He is not so deranged as to be denied the faculty of sense and reason.

If he wishes some slack, its up to HIM to earn it, not us to give it.

Very true that others suffer mental illness here and can act accordingly, and now that you mention it, he does post all over the place, I forgot about that.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

What I completely fail to grasp is how he gets support from others.

Why do people like this, who behave so abominably, attract sympathy, which is exactly the sort of emotional compensation their behaviour is designed for.

I just don't get it. In real life, if someone came up to you and said what that idiot is prone to say, would you invite him to dinner the next day in the hope he will see the error of his ways...despite the fact he has been extended sympathy repeatedly and STILL acts like a rabid rabbit.

I am no philanthrope...I get that, and don't need reminding of it...but offering sympathy or empathy to people who, at the end of the day, are just a waste of everybody's time makes no sense to me.

Annie

I think it's more of people trying to offer him guidance in hopes that he will turn his life around and offer good instead of annoyance. I have a fault of trying to help even the most damaged  ac_unsure

Leopardsocks

And there is nothing wrong with that; BUT...there are 2 inhibitors with that.

Firstly and foremost, you only interact within the context of a forum. You will NEVER EVER provide recuperating help in such an environment.

Secondly...only duly qualified people can provide therapeutic guidance. This forum is neither qualified, not geared towards psychotherapy.

The notion that a web forum is a substitute for group therapy does not stand to reason. If this forum is going to become just another haven for whack jobs, you will see another migration. Pointing in the opposite direction.

Renee

I think RDL is beyond any guidance we can offer and furthermore it's not the job of anyone here to provide that guidance. The admin and the mods are responsible for providing a safe and hospitable environment for the membership. Allowing certain members to act out in a purposely malicious manner cannot be tolerated, even when the offender doesn't fully understand that what they are doing is counter to the basic rules of civility.

Don't get me wrong I feel for RDL. Unlike SMP, I don't get a sense from him that he is dangerous. To me he is just a little eccentric and perhaps a little lost. It is a shame that he is sometimes prone to these outbursts of vile behaviour. The man obviously has issues and inner demons but the question is how much of his bullshit is the management and the membership supposed to tolerate?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Well..he's welcomed over at VF....lol

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Well..he's welcomed over at VF....lol

All the best nut-jobs are. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Leopardsocks

We're a different kind of nut, remember...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RDL"One more question, who decides what is and what isn't considered thread bombing?  Is that just an arbitrary thing?

what your doing is thread bombing, if you have nothing to say about the topic your in. STFU

you started off normal, stop being a dick head

I said this to you via private message, I'll say it again so everyone can see it.

I hope you and your children get cancer.

ac_wot

Registered Guest

Hello, and good afternoon.

I would like to thank everyone, who helped make this site possible.

Thank you.

R.G.
I don\'t need to remember what I did yesterday, I only need to remember what I am doing tomorrow. Today, is the here and now.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!