Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Welcome to our new home!

Started by RW, April 07, 2015, 04:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Update your bookmarks and reload your avatars because we are locked and loaded in our new home!

Some things to note:

You can now set your own board style via the options in your board preferences in your control panel.

The post count in threads has been increased from 10 posts per thread to 20.  As a result, some of the page counts on our bigger threads have shrunk.  Retardation thread, I'm talking to you!

Again, I ask if you have any issues, comments, suggestions, requests, etc, please post in this thread.

I will be working on getting a banner up this coming weekend.

Thank you Fash for allowing me the opportunity to contribute to our wonderful little community.  I hope it is everything you hoped it would be :)

Once again, welcome to our new home!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

It looks really good, job well done!!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Nice to see you too and a very nice new forum   :howdy:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Omygawd am I like the second person to post on this new forum? Woohoo  ac_dance

Berry Sweet

Annie

easter bunny

Congratulations! Well done!  ac_smile

keeper

Berry Sweet

It needs some pictures of nuts..my feet are killing me...I went on a hike today...there was lots of mud...but the nature was beautiful and saw a waterfall!

Annie

I'm gonna change my personal board color to darker, easier on my eyes  ac_biggrin

Leopardsocks

Bless this forum, and all who sail in her....

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/maritime/archive/collections/stewartbale/graphics/large/mauretania_launch_crowds.jpg">

Annie

That didn't rhyme Leo  ac_huh

RW

I love that avatar Leo!

Thank you for the name :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

http://tojagpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/cashew.jpg">