The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Welcome to our new home!

Started by RW, April 07, 2015, 04:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nite Annie...I murdered my feet and hips today...sore...i need to spark one and sleep.  Toodles.

Night Berry, I'm gonna do the same  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I honestly cant remember. .i remember that night going to the movie...i had worked 8 or 9 days in a row and i was tired...the seats were really comfortable!  Lol

your avatar broke? Please upload one, were still in test stage

I havent tried yet Keeps...im on my phone and its too hard to do it on this device...i'll try on my computer tomorrow  and let you know..right now my hips and ankles are killing me.

Annie

Awesome job on the forum, looks really good, gnight  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

We should also thank those who assisted who are NOT active members of the troupe...family and partners of members who helped enormously.

Thanks to them. It would be nice if our gratitude were passed on to them as well.

This has been a big effort from people we know, but also some we don't know.

Thanks everyone who made this happen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"L.

The cashew tree (Anacardium occidentale) is a tropical evergreen tree that produces the cashew nut and the cashew apple. It can grow as high as 14 metres (46 ft), but the dwarf cashew, growing up to 6 metres (20 ft), has proved more profitable, with earlier maturity and higher yields.

The cashew nut is served as a snack or used in recipes, like other nuts, although it is actually a seed. The cashew apple is a fruit, whose pulp can be processed into a sweet, astringent fruit drink or distilled into liqueur.

The shell of the cashew nut yields derivatives that can be used in many applications from lubricants to paints, and other parts of the tree have traditionally been used for snake-bites and other folk remedies.

Originally native to northeastern Brazil, the tree is now widely grown in tropical regions, India and Nigeria being major producers,[1] in addition to Vietnam, the Ivory Coast, and Indonesia.

Interesting!!

Very interesting Berry Sweet, thank you.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Update your bookmarks and reload your avatars because we are locked and loaded in our new home!

Some things to note:

You can now set your own board style via the options in your board preferences in your control panel.

The post count in threads has been increased from 10 posts per thread to 20.  As a result, some of the page counts on our bigger threads have shrunk.  Retardation thread, I'm talking to you!

Again, I ask if you have any issues, comments, suggestions, requests, etc, please post in this thread.

I will be working on getting a banner up this coming weekend.

Thank you Fash for allowing me the opportunity to contribute to our wonderful little community.  I hope it is everything you hoped it would be :)

Once again, welcome to our new home!

I love it RW, thank you.

acc_hugz

Gay Boy Roberto

My house-warming gift to this fine new abode will be some award-winning roses once I professionally pluck them from Stanley Park
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RW

Quote from: "gbb"My house-warming gift to this fine new abode will be some award-winning roses once I professionally pluck them from Stanley Park

Oh GBB!  Thank you for the first lusty laugh of the day!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"We should also thank those who assisted who are NOT active members of the troupe...family and partners of members who helped enormously.

Thanks to them. It would be nice if our gratitude were passed on to them as well.

Dont worry.  He's been appropriately appreciated :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RDL

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"We should also thank those who assisted who are NOT active members of the troupe...family and partners of members who helped enormously.

Dont worry.  He's been appropriately appreciated :)

TART

@realAzhyaAryola

Looks good! Nice job, RW!  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

I have a small problem. My inbox keeps saying 1 new message.  I only have 30 messages total (I deleted a lot thinking it was just full) and I've read all messages but it still has the 1 next to it....? Just  a little annoying lol

keeper

i had that to, there was something that popped up after i deleted that allowed me to release the saved message.

Annie

Ya same here but I still have that 1.