Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Welcome to our new home!

Started by RW, April 07, 2015, 04:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Okay, she's pretty but I don't like blonde Asians, blonde blacks like Beyonce, blonde anything who weren't born blonde. What a shame when you're not happy with your natural self.

That is my personal feeling too Azhya.

ac_smile
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"
Thanks for the advice. You should probably take some of your own. The protein and vitamins found in meat are beneficial for brain health. It is medical fact that after age 60 our brains start to lose mass. By age 75, on average, the human brain will lose about 15% of it's mass. A 15% loss of brain matter will be absolutely devastating for a nitwit like you, SO EAT YOUR MEAT.

If only body mass was so easy to reduce, eh?

All things a re relative. I'm 63 and smarter than you. The dimunition of my brain size seems somewhat academic, therefore.

However, as we now know...body mass doesn't reduce, unless you reduce it. As an added bonus, extreme levels of body mass lead to cardiac failure, physical disabilities and morbid depression.

So, the way I see it, I can lose 15% of brain mass, and carry on quite well. On the other hand, those whose body mass is, shall we say, larger than is necessary and contrary to Mother Nature's design intention, will be lucky to reach 63.

As an added sting...you HOPE that you will look as good as me, be as sharp as me, and be as COOL as me at 63.

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Thanks for the advice. You should probably take some of your own. The protein and vitamins found in meat are beneficial for brain health. It is medical fact that after age 60 our brains start to lose mass. By age 75, on average, the human brain will lose about 15% of it's mass. A 15% loss of brain matter will be absolutely devastating for a nitwit like you, SO EAT YOUR MEAT.

If only body mass was so easy to reduce, eh?

All things a re relative. I'm 63 and smarter than you. The dimunition of my brain size seems somewhat academic, therefore.

However, as we now know...body mass doesn't reduce, unless you reduce it. As an added bonus, extreme levels of body mass lead to cardiac failure, physical disabilities and morbid depression.

So, the way I see it, I can lose 15% of brain mass, and carry on quite well. On the other hand, those whose body mass is, shall we say, larger than is necessary and contrary to Mother Nature's design intention, will be lucky to reach 63.

As an added sting...you HOPE that you will look as good as me, be as sharp as me, and be as COOL as me at 63.

You're right, a 15% loss in brain mass is nothing for you because by the time you're 75 your ego will blow up 4 times that much and that alone will feed your deluded opinion of yourself long after you become food for the worms.

As for you being "cool" ac_lmfao let's not tell tall tales shall we? Well, maybe someday when carrying a murse becomes "cool",  ac_toofunny we can revisit the issue.

BTW, that powder blue polyester leisure suite you've been seen in doesn't help your cause any as well. ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

">https://youtu.be/eCss0kZXeyE
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Leopardsocks

You're right, a 15% loss in brain mass is nothing for you because by the time you're 75 your ego will blow up 4 times that much and that alone will feed your deluded opinion of yourself long after you become food for the worms.

As for you being "cool" ac_lmfao let's not tell tall tales shall we? Well, maybe someday when carrying a murse becomes "cool",  ac_toofunny we can revisit the issue.

BTW, that powder blue polyester leisure suite you've been seen in doesn't help your cause any as well. ac_lmfao

Awww...muffin...

By ANY measure I am COOL with a capital K.

Who else can work a crowd in a forum like me? C'mon...you know I'm right.

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

Awww...muffin...

By ANY measure I am COOL with a capital K.

Who else can work a crowd in a forum like me? C'mon...you know I'm right.

Whatever let's you sleep at night, Socks. ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"^^^ Don't YOU start!!!

Muahahaha!!!!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Annie

Woo I'm on a list!!!!  ac_dance   ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Okay, she's pretty but I don't like blonde Asians, blonde blacks like Beyonce, blonde anything who weren't born blonde. What a shame when you're not happy with your natural self.

That is my personal feeling too Azhya.

ac_smile

That is how I feel too Azhya.

ac_smile

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Annie"Woo I'm on a list!!!!  ac_dance   ac_drinks

Its the "People I Will Torment" list...

:woodoo:

Annie

Ohh so what am I on a list or not?  acc_angry

RW

Well it looks like everything is settled.

I'm going to take my leave now.  I need a break from forums for a bit.

I will be sure to check in to make sure you guys have everything you need, including a banner as soon as I get home.

See ya'll around the bend!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie