The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This is ridiculous!

Started by Berry Sweet, April 15, 2015, 06:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RDL

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Annie"Maybe you could put an old bucket of chicken on the roof of her car........lol

Hehe...always a funny one!

She doesn't drive.  I been bugging her forever to go get her learners.  She finally got it last month.  She called and asked me if she could use my car and if I could teach her...I said no...she was upset...I mean hello..I told her she has a bf who can teach her...he's got a vehicle...and she told me "but it's new and he doesn't want it to get damaged"....lol...#1. How bad of a driver are you?  #2.  Why is it OK for you to damage my car and not his?

Well there's your opportunity to save the friendship.  You could teach her how to drive.

Maybe that's why she's been blocking you lately, because she's just mad about you not teaching her how to drive.

Frost

It sounds like shes a person that is self centered, and a user. A user as in it's all about her, and it doesn't matter if you are busy, or tired.

A friend lost is sad, and hurts, but sometimes it's better to let them go their own way.

I hope she realizes one day when alone how she did her friends.

easter bunny

That sounds a bit like histrionic disorder.

Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not. While often lively, interesting and sometimes dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren't focused exclusively on them. People with this disorder may be perceived as being shallow, and may engage in sexually seductive or provocative behavior to draw attention to themselves.

Individuals with Histrionic Personality Disorder may have difficulty achieving emotional intimacy in romantic or sexual relationships. Without being aware of it, they often act out a role (e.g., "victim" or "princess") in their relationships to others. They may seek to control their partner through emotional manipulation or seductiveness on one level, whereas displaying a marked dependency on them at another level.

Individuals with this disorder often have impaired relationships with same-sex friends because their sexually provocative interpersonal style may seem a threat to their friends' relationships. These individuals may also alienate friends with demands for constant attention. They often become depressed and upset when they are not the center of attention.

People with histrionic personality disorder may crave novelty, stimulation, and excitement and have a tendency to become bored with their usual routine. These individuals are often intolerant of, or frustrated by, situations that involve delayed gratification, and their actions are often directed at obtaining immediate satisfaction. Although they often initiate a job or project with great enthusiasm, their interest may lag quickly.

Longer-term relationships may be neglected to make way for the excitement of new relationships.

A personality disorder is an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates from the norm of the individual's culture. The pattern is seen in two or more of the following areas: cognition; affect; interpersonal functioning; or impulse control. The enduring pattern is inflexible and pervasive across a broad range of personal and social situations. It typically leads to significant distress or impairment in social, work or other areas of functioning. The pattern is stable and of long duration, and its onset can be traced back to early adulthood or adolescence.

Symptoms of Histrionic Personality Disorder

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention

Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions

Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to themself

Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

Shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

Is highly suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances

Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are

Because personality disorders describe long-standing and enduring patterns of behavior, they are most often diagnosed in adulthood. It is uncommon for them to be diagnosed in childhood or adolescence, because a child or teen is under constant development, personality changes and maturation. However, if it is diagnosed in a child or teen, the features must have been present for at least 1 year.

Histrionic personality disorder is more prevalent in females than males. It occurs in about 1.8 percent in the general population.

Like most personality disorders, histrionic personality disorder typically will decrease in intensity with age, with many people experiencing few of the most extreme symptoms by the time they are in the 40s or 50s.

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/histrionic-personality-disorder-symptoms/">//http://psychcentral.com/disorders/histrionic-personality-disorder-symptoms/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"ok...so...I have this friend (well not anymore) but she has become very...I don't even know the word to describe it....anyhow...she accused me of not paying enough attention to her and our friendship...she gets mad when I don't respond to texts like, asap, or don't "like" or "comment" on anything on her fb...(she posts selfies of herself and her kid everyday all day long...so it gets irritating to "like" everytrhing).

Anyhow, I text her one day and she didn't respond till late at night and said she was out with a friend and didn't bother texting me back cause it "was rude" to do when she's around her friend...but yet when I am with her she's on her phone constantly...the last text she gave me was just pathetic...basically just accusing me of not putting her first and accusing me of talking about her to all my friends and neighbors...like wtf?!  

So now she has me blocked on fb and other accounts so I can't "see all her 100 daily selfies"....the fuck is wrong with people these days???

Beery Sweet, was she always like this or has her behaviour changed recently?

Has her circumstances changed recently?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RDL"
Quote from: "Annie"Maybe you could put an old bucket of chicken on the roof of her car........lol

She doesn't drive.  I been bugging her forever to go get her learners.  She finally got it last month.  She called and asked me if she could use my car and if I could teach her...I said no...she was upset...I mean hello..I told her she has a bf who can teach her...he's got a vehicle...and she told me "but it's new and he doesn't want it to get damaged"....lol...#1. How bad of a driver are you?  #2.  Why is it OK for you to damage my car and not his?

Well there's your opportunity to save the friendship.  You could teach her how to drive.

Maybe that's why she's been blocking you lately, because she's just mad about you not teaching her how to drive.

Maybe if she didn't disown her own mother last year (and she publicly posted very private issues about her mom) her own mother might help her.  That's not a reason to hate someone anyway.

RDL

Maybe if she didn't disown her own mother last year (and she publicly posted very private issues about her mom) her own mother might help her.  That's not a reason to hate someone anyway.

LO disowned you? ac_toofunny

Berry Sweet

RDL

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"ok...so...I have this friend (well not anymore) but she has become very...I don't even know the word to describe it....anyhow...she accused me of not paying enough attention to her and our friendship...she gets mad when I don't respond to texts like, asap, or don't "like" or "comment" on anything on her fb...(she posts selfies of herself and her kid everyday all day long...so it gets irritating to "like" everytrhing).

Anyhow, I text her one day and she didn't respond till late at night and said she was out with a friend and didn't bother texting me back cause it "was rude" to do when she's around her friend...but yet when I am with her she's on her phone constantly...the last text she gave me was just pathetic...basically just accusing me of not putting her first and accusing me of talking about her to all my friends and neighbors...like wtf?!  

So now she has me blocked on fb and other accounts so I can't "see all her 100 daily selfies"....the fuck is wrong with people these days???

I responded but it didn't go thru...i'll try again...

I have noticed her behaviour been very erractic lately...and she acts likes she knows it all....I don't know if its mommy mode or what?  But it's irritating.

I was a choked a few months ago when she was at my place, she was fighting with her bf and wanted to break up with him...she was telling me how "easy" it would be to move out and take her kid with her...she would easily find a place for her and her kid to live, and put her kid in daycare (18 month old...that's not affordable) and then find a job....and then she went on to tell me that I don't try hard enough....I wasn't impressed when she told me that....I have been on my own for 20 years and raising LO on my own for 8 of them...ive been thru the good and the bad...there's nothing easy about it at all...I don't like to judge people, but she only has grade 9 education and I don't judge her on that...but in reality...getting a job you should atleast have a grade 12.

I didn't appreciate her telling me "I don't try hard enough"...raising a kid ain't all like picking cherries and eating ice cream in the sun all day...I can't always be there to pick up my child after school...sometimes I'm working, sometimes I'll be late so I need a friend or a relatives help...we all do....no one does it on their own...but it must be nice to live with a bf who pays for everything, yet controls your every move and money.

I don't care to be her friend anymore.  But I give her time before she sees what its gonna be like when her child gets older and starts having tantrums and whatnot...then she'll see how "easy" it really is.

Anonymous

I have noticed her behaviour been very erractic lately...and she acts likes she knows it all....I don't know if its mommy mode or what?  But it's irritating.

I was a choked a few months ago when she was at my place, she was fighting with her bf and wanted to break up with him...she was telling me how "easy" it would be to move out and take her kid with her...she would easily find a place for her and her kid to live, and put her kid in daycare (18 month old...that's not affordable) and then find a job....and then she went on to tell me that I don't try hard enough....I wasn't impressed when she told me that....I have been on my own for 20 years and raising LO on my own for 8 of them...ive been thru the good and the bad...there's nothing easy about it at all...I don't like to judge people, but she only has grade 9 education and I don't judge her on that...but in reality...getting a job you should atleast have a grade 12.

I didn't appreciate her telling me "I don't try hard enough"...raising a kid ain't all like picking cherries and eating ice cream in the sun all day...I can't always be there to pick up my child after school...sometimes I'm working, sometimes I'll be late so I need a friend or a relatives help...we all do....no one does it on their own...but it must be nice to live with a bf who pays for everything, yet controls your every move and money.

I don't care to be her friend anymore.  But I give her time before she sees what its gonna be like when her child gets older and starts having tantrums and whatnot...then she'll see how "easy" it really is.

Sorry, your post did not go through Berry Sweet..

I do not like to see long term friendships end, but in this case I feel your decision is the wise choice.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hi, Berry. Your friend is still a child. You need a break from her and you must put her on time out. For me, I fixed this problem by deactivating my Facebook. What a relief. I am no longer inundated with people's selfies. Oh my God! I don't miss it at all. It never bothered me who did not "like" my posts. I was more annoyed by the grown ups who are self-centered, always bragging about their greatness their beauty, their wisdom, gag!

I am so not clingy to female friends because I'm a one-woman she-wolf pack, haha!

ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RDL

I hope you're not keeping LO's father from having visitation rights.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hi, Berry. Your friend is still a child. You need a break from her and you must put her on time out. For me, I fixed this problem by deactivating my Facebook. What a relief. I am no longer inundated with people's selfies. Oh my God! I don't miss it at all. It never bothered me who did not "like" my posts. I was more annoyed by the grown ups who are self-centered, always bragging about their greatness their beauty, their wisdom, gag!

I am so not clingy to female friends because I'm a one-woman she-wolf pack, haha!

ac_lmfao

She must be.  Long story and not one for the public here.  I'm not a huge fan of fb...but I go on because I'm part of private groups and open for discussion on various topics...the people are great and I love it!  Plus I like it for article reading and finding small jobs.

The Langley Ladyboy

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hi, Berry. Your friend is still a child. You need a break from her and you must put her on time out. For me, I fixed this problem by deactivating my Facebook. What a relief. I am no longer inundated with people's selfies. Oh my God! I don't miss it at all. It never bothered me who did not "like" my posts. I was more annoyed by the grown ups who are self-centered, always bragging about their greatness their beauty, their wisdom, gag!

ac_lmfao

She must be.  Long story and not one for the public here.  I'm not a huge fan of fb...but I go on because I'm part of private groups and open for discussion on various topics...the people are great and I love it!  Plus I like it for article reading and finding small jobs.

I HATE FB. I am on the Chinese version of it called Xiaonei.

Berry Sweet

I hope you're not keeping LO's father from having visitation rights.

Not that it's anyone's business...but yes he does see her...altho he could put in more effort...he doesnt.  However, he has put himself in quite the pickle the last 6 months...I do not feel sorry for him.  I don't know what he's going to do but - I still expect more from him...(and im not talking money..he already pays a ridiculously low child support in which he complains about)  and I'm curious what he's going to do and how this is going to fan out OR crumble.