The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Goal of islamic immigration - According to Mo's Teachings

Started by cc, April 16, 2015, 07:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"I heard a woman just has to say it three times.

Only the men get to do that. Here's a sample:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0hQRH9CcAAGG8T.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"I heard a woman just has to say it three times.

Only the men get to do that. Here's a sample:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0hQRH9CcAAGG8T.jpg">

Too funny.....or sad.

cc

Funny. So far not even a mention of the well detailed OP "The Goal of islamic immigration - According to Mo's Teachings" -  (islam dictates and carefully instructs how to slowly take over non Islamic lands)

Maybe the write-up is too long?

Heard an interesting one tonight. "We got through the cold war with good luck and the fact that no one wanted to push the button" ...... "As to today's and tomorrows enemy ... it WANTS desperately to push the button"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Funny. So far not even a mention of the well detailed OP "The Goal of islamic immigration - According to Mo's Teachings"

Maybe the write-up is too long?

Heard an interesting one tonight. "We got through the cold war with good luck and no one wanted to push the button" ...... "As to today's and tomorrows enemy ... they WANT to push the button"

Communism was/is a scary ideology. Islam makes it look absolutely humane.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "cc la femme"This is about Mo's orders for his followers. There are "some" good people / bad islamics out there who do not follow his orders .... at least not until numbers grow and fundies give direct orders as to how to act.

Still being a racist, Islamophobic, fucked in the head twirlybrained, crap n' drool, moron fruitcake cyberbully cc la femme.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Heard an interesting one tonight. "We got through the cold war with good luck and the fact that no one wanted to push the button" ...... "As to today's and tomorrows enemy ... it WANTS desperately to push the button"

That desperation is palpable and it scares the shit out of me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

I think that comment is somewhat melodramatic and unfounded.

The reality is that western governments have more than enough firepower to obliterate radical muslim if pushed hard enough.

To think that islam is not aware of this would be somewhat irrational.

Let's not lose sight of their military capability, which is to say, minuscule in relative terms. Their biggest asset is subterfuge and sabotage. In a front on military action, they would be swept aside with consumate ease, as witnessed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I do not fear islam. I fear our government NOT fearing islam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I think that comment is somewhat melodramatic and unfounded.

The reality is that western governments have more than enough firepower to obliterate radical muslim if pushed hard enough.

Let's not lose sight of their military capability, which is to say, minuscule in relative terms. Their biggest asset is subterfuge and sabotage. In a front on military action, they would be swept aside with consumate ease, as witnessed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Haven't you heard Sox, it's a religion of peace. Anyone who disputes the  peaceful nature of this head chopping ideology is an Islamophobe.

Leopardsocks

And I am, indeed, an islamaphobe, and will never shy away from making that perfectly clear. Even to muslims.

I like to regard myself as non-racist. That does not mean I cannot criticise them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"And I am, indeed, an islamaphobe, and will never shy away from making that perfectly clear. Even to muslims.

I like to regard myself as non-racist. That does not mean I cannot criticise them.

Equating opposition to Islam with racism is so disingenuous. It's just an ideology and in my opinion, a barbaric one at that.

RW

Islam isn't a race so hating Muslims wouldn't make you a racist Leo.  

Now would you consider yourself a bigot perhaps?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Point taken, and you are well aware that I hold that view. However, the leftards tend to lump it all under the same category, so to avoid confusion...

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I think that comment is somewhat melodramatic and unfounded.

I don't think it's all that melodramatic or unfounded to say that the enemy is more than willing to push the button. Remember we are not talking about rational people here. We are talking about individuals afflicted with religious fanaticism. To expect them to behave in accordance with the same social rules you or I adhere to is foolish in the extreme.

There is a sizable difference in ideological behaviour between Islam in general and radical Islam. Radical Islam is owned and operated by nutjobs whose entire reason for being is to die in the service of the prophet. They also do not follow the same rules of engagement that we follow. This is a force that uses intimidation and fear to impose their will on everything from their opponents to the general population that they live amongst. Sure the western powers have the conventional and nuclear ability to "obliterate" them but at what cost? This is an enemy that doesn't declare itself as a conventional target. When the going gets tough for them, they simply melt into the general population of whatever shit hole country or territory they occupy. Just like what we faced in Vietnam, you have a fighting force that cannot be distinguished from the civilian population. The cost in innocent lives alone required to "obliterate" all of radical or militant Islam would be staggering to put it mildly. It would make the nukes dropped on Japan look like minor blips on the historical time line. AND most troubling of all is the fact that the enemy knows we do not have the resolve for such an action BUT I truly believe that THEY do.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Islam isn't a race so hating Muslims wouldn't make you a racist Leo.  

Now would you consider yourself a bigot perhaps?

Hating Christianity or Islam is not racist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Radical Islam is owned and operated by nutjobs whose entire reason for being is to die in the service of the prophet.

https://counterjihadnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/mythical-moderate-muslim.jpg">