Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Kangaroo Court

Started by RW, April 20, 2015, 07:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

It would be cool, IMHO, to have a thread or section where you have a couple posts each to present an argument and folks vote like a jury.  

Am I too legally nerdy or could this be fun?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"It would be cool, IMHO, to have a thread or section where you have a couple posts each to present an argument and folks vote like a jury.  

im game  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It would be cool, IMHO, to have a thread or section where you have a couple posts each to present an argument and folks vote like a jury.  

It would be fun RW.

Renee

Yes....yes you are. ac_biggrin

But your idea sounds like it might be interesting.  ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Anonymous

Problem with any issue is most minds are made up long before opening arguments are presented.

RW

Yes but it would be interesting to see how the "jury" feels on a very specific issue.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yes but it would be interesting to see how the "jury" feels on a very specific issue.

It's not a bad idea. I think we all know where most of us stand on most issues. There is the occasional surprise, but we've known each others views for quite some time now.

Frost

Do we vote the looser off the island in a cardboard box ?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"Do we vote the looser off the island in a cardboard box ?  ac_toofunny

Depends who the loser is Frosty.

Frost

Well being a court someone needs punishment.

Shen, how about if you get to punish them, would that be good  ac_biggrin

Annie

And for extra added punishment, they don't get an invite to any naked hot tubs!   ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frost

Hey, my doctor says I need a good hot tub, Ill get a note so I can be exempt from that punishment  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"Well being a court someone needs punishment.

Shen, how about if you get to punish them, would that be good  ac_biggrin

Who wants discipline? ac_beating

Frost

My guess most of us might not turn any down. Don't spoil Keeper with it. ac_toofunny