The best topic

Replies: 10390
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Totally Canadian

Started by RW, April 23, 2015, 01:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

You cannot marry your first cousin in Canada if you don't want to be thought of as a pig.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"You cannot marry your first cousin in Canada if you don't want to be thought of as a pig.

I saw you edited it just in time!

Yes, in Canada you can marry your first cousin.  In the States, you generally cannot.

NOW WHO'S THE INBRED!  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Actually it's not!  I don't even think it's legal to marry your first cousin!

Wanna know something?  In Canada, you can marry your first cousin. ac_wot   We just don't do it...

Well maybe you're right but I do know that they don't put a real high priority on teeth.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Renee"Well maybe you're right but I do know that they don't put a real high priority on teeth.

That's what happens when you're fed a diet of Doritos and Mountain Dew from six months of age...

Mel Gibson

I watched a doc on Appalachian Mountain people...

"Deliverance" wasn't far off.  ac_biggrin

@realAzhyaAryola

I watched that movie because no one would tell me what it's about. I had to find out for myself, hahaha.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Mel Gibson

Even this White boy would be cautious rolling through there...  I'm sure Asians (or Blacks, or Mexicans, or Indians) would be best just staying away!  ac_biggrin

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, guys! You will enjoy this one!

If you take this quizz, click on your answer and you will see that the numbers 1-20 on top will change--green for correct and red for incorrect. Have fun!

By the way, I aced this quiz. Yey! Woohoo!

Here it is:

http://www.playbuzz.com/debbiemorgan10/how-many-canadian-slang-words-do-you-know">http://www.playbuzz.com/debbiemorgan10/ ... o-you-know">http://www.playbuzz.com/debbiemorgan10/how-many-canadian-slang-words-do-you-know

ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Even this White boy would be cautious rolling through there...  I'm sure Asians (or Blacks, or Mexicans, or Indians) would be best just staying away!  ac_biggrin

I've been to the Appalachians of North Carolina many times and there is nothing to worry about. The people are very friendly and the countryside is beautiful.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Try the backwoods in Washington State.  Now that's Deliverance country!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Renee"I've been to the Appalachians of North Carolina many times and there is nothing to worry about. The people are very friendly and the countryside is beautiful.

Appalachians are a long mountain range (even runs into Canada).

The Doc I watched must've been filmed in a pretty rough part...

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"Try the backwoods in Washington State.  Now that's Deliverance country!

I've trucked all throughout Washington State.  They're close enough to our own to not get worried...

@realAzhyaAryola

I've been on road trips all over the US too as far as Rhode Island to the east to El Paso down south, through the southwest to San Francisco and up through Nevada to Wyoming through the Dakotas, even up north to the upper peninsula and back. I've been through the southern states as well, stopping at Gatlinburg among many stops. Drove through the long and lonely Natchez Trace Parkway from the Appalachian to the Smoky Mountains. Yes, I've seen backwoods alright.
@realAzhyaAryola