Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Old School Pics!

Started by Mel Gibson, April 25, 2015, 06:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

After observing the malicious posters that have been allowed in these forums, no thanks, Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Good photo of you, kiebz, and brave of you to post one.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"You were a very cute little kid. What happened?

Hehe. I agree.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
">
RRRAAARRR, what a fucking stud. ac_lovestruck

I love the mature gents. ac_wub

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"ac_bashful

ac_lovestruck

Mel Gibson

Kiebers, you look like half of the Hells Angels that roll around here, no joke!  Where I live is very HA chapter friendly, so I know...  ac_biggrin

Do you own a Harley?  Ever thought about it if you don't?

kiebers

No Harley Mel. Always liked the Jap bikes. Figure if you can pick up a bike and ride it home after nailing a slow moving car at 90-100 mph it will out last anything. I have 2 Kawasaki's in my garage. 1974 Z1 900, 1986 Voyager 1300. But I have heard how I fit the stereotype all my life...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Mel Gibson

Nothing wrong with Jap bikes!  I've owned three of them.  Granted, they were either dirt or dual-sport bikes, but nonetheless the value and reliability is there!

Harley just seems to do the street cruising scene right...  Not really sure why, but I guess antiquated technology, with a nice shiny fit and finish, is the magic!

I own a Harley, and for something that costs more than the Jap equivalent, there must be something extra there that is not visible...  And there is.

Annie

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Easy...  I'll start.  Post 'em!  Like this...

http://i61.tinypic.com/fdt7hv.png">

You look vaguely like a kid I might have gone to elementary school with.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mel Gibson

Annie

You first and I'll tell ya if your right lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mel Gibson

I don't think so, little orphan Annie...

Annie

ac_toofunny  Well there ya go....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Kiebers, you look like half of the Hells Angels that roll around here, no joke!  Where I live is very HA chapter friendly, so I know...  ac_biggrin

Do you own a Harley?  Ever thought about it if you don't?

I saw a procession of full patch HA members on highway 400 between Barrie and Toronto last year. It was with military precision the way they rode.