Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Confessions of Cashewers

Started by RW, April 25, 2015, 07:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

I should hope so.

Anyway, back on track.  I've been to every continent at least twice except for Antarctica.  I'd sort of like to go there just to say I've been, but i think it's unlikely i'll find a justfiable reason.

RW

I saw Johnny Knoxville in a bar in Vancouver and like a drunken retard I yelled, "Johnny!  I love you!"  He touched my hand and smiled out of pity.

I still feel stupid.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "reel"I should hope so.

Anyway, back on track.  I've been to every continent at least twice except for Antarctica.  I'd sort of like to go there just to say I've been, but i think it's unlikely i'll find a justfiable reason.

Okay but do you have anything funny to confess?  I know it's hard to beat a Flobee but it's fun to try :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

In the 70's I actually owned a leisure suit and wore it to bars and dance clubs.

with cowboy boots

ac_crying
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

No.  I can't sleep.  Not funny.  I don't even know what a flobee is and google is banned here.

kiebers

NEVER!!!!!!

I think I knew back then how they would be looked back on, so I stayed away from cameras.

In fairness, they were square nosed cowboy boots so they didn't look all that bad.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

In the 80's, when Diana and Charles visited Washington, D.C., I followed them around like the paparazi. I even crawled under a bush to get a good shot of them at Arlington Memorial using my aunt's Pentax 35mm camera only to discover later that I did not load the film properly.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "reel"No.  I can't sleep.  Not funny.  I don't even know what a flobee is and google is banned here.

It sucks while it cuts!

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/69/1134/640/flowbee.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"In the 70's I actually owned a leisure suit and wore it to bars and dance clubs.

with cowboy boots

ac_crying

Your point being?

RW

A certain poser email scammed spammed me last night.  I haven't told him he did it yet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "kiebers"In the 70's I actually owned a leisure suit and wore it to bars and dance clubs.

with cowboy boots

ac_crying

Your point being?

I suppose you didn't read the OP. Here I will help you out. Hope this clears things up.
Quote from: "RW"Tell us something we don't know about you!

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"

with cowboy boots

ac_crying

Your point being?

I suppose you didn't read the OP. Here I will help you out. Hope this clears things up.
Quote from: "RW"Tell us something we don't know about you!

Well, now, Tex...that ain't no need to tear your hair out...not that you have any to tear...

My point was if you lived in that era, then EVERY hip, cool and refined male wore leisure suits. Even those less endowed with a sense of style, who would often replace the usual platform shoes with "cowboy" boots...whatever they are.

RW

Thank God your music was better than your clothing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

Last night I asked a table full of Chinese folk why Hong Kong made such a big deal about mainlanders not exporting baby formula from HK.  They became rather uncomfortable and started talking about trust issues and milk supply.

This morning I found out why.  Apparently dead babies don't make a good topic for dinner conversation.  Oops.