Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Confessions of Cashewers

Started by RW, April 25, 2015, 07:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "reel"Last night I asked a table full of Chinese folk why Hong Kong made such a big deal about mainlanders not exporting baby formula from HK.  They became rather uncomfortable and started talking about trust issues and milk supply.

This morning I found out why.  Apparently dead babies don't make a good topic for dinner conversation.  Oops.

Okay, this thread needs to be deleted now.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "reel"Last night I asked a table full of Chinese folk why Hong Kong made such a big deal about mainlanders not exporting baby formula from HK.  They became rather uncomfortable and started talking about trust issues and milk supply.

This morning I found out why.  Apparently dead babies don't make a good topic for dinner conversation.  Oops.

The melamine poisoined baby milk is a story from 2008 and the chineseman who reported the story to China authority was murdered by the government in 2012.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Why?

Because I kind of draw the line when people start joking about dead children.

Call me crazy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I don't think he was joking about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I don't think he was joking about it.

Well it came across in a joking manner. If it's a real issue, there are better ways to broach the subject.

Never mind, I'm obviously being overly sensitive again. I'm tired from driving and I need to try to get some sleep.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "reel"No.  I can't sleep.  Not funny.  I don't even know what a flobee is and google is banned here.

It sucks while it cuts!

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/69/1134/640/flowbee.jpg">

It was an experience  ac_unsure

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "reel"No.  I can't sleep.  Not funny.  I don't even know what a flobee is and google is banned here.

It sucks while it cuts!

Keep you tried this?  lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I have never heard of a flowbee.

ac_dunno

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"

It sucks while it cuts!

Yes....Yes i did.

Lets just say the first time i used it, it didnt turn out well.

Annie

lol really Keep? I didn't even know this existed lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"

It sucks while it cuts!

Yes....Yes i did.

Lets just say the first time i used it, it didnt turn out well.

So I'm guessing you used it more than once.

Brave man.  ac_biggrin