The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Born Under A Bad Sign? NOT!!!

Started by Bricktop, April 26, 2015, 08:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"It is little short of amazing. She has experienced more in her 28 years than I have in a lifetime. She has met movie stars, rock stars, politicians...all by pure chance.

I sure hope her run of luck continues. But you know...I cannot help but feel that we make our own luck in life...and feeling good about yourself, being part of a family, knowing that whatever happens there will always be a home is what is needed as a foundation.

I agree SPECTRE.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"It is little short of amazing. She has experienced more in her 28 years than I have in a lifetime. She has met movie stars, rock stars, politicians...all by pure chance.

I sure hope her run of luck continues. But you know...I cannot help but feel that we make our own luck in life...and feeling good about yourself, being part of a family, knowing that whatever happens there will always be a home is what is needed as a foundation.

Meeting celebutards means sweet fuck all to me. The gig in Asia though is a very different story.

reel

Quote from: "Annie" Most of my good luck friends are happy and most of my bad luck friends are miserable. I think whether a person has good or bad luck their whole life depends how they look at it. .  lol

I generally consider myself to be extraordinarily lucky.  Is that because fortune smiles on me or simply that I consider she does?  Am I happy because I'm lucky, or lucky because I'm happy?

I've never won anything of consequence and I've met very few celebrities (tbh I may have met dozens, but I would only recognize a very few).  Actually, I consider those things to be rather odd benchmarks for luck.  I expect I'm "lucky" simply because I focus on the positive things that happen to me.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Annie" Most of my good luck friends are happy and most of my bad luck friends are miserable. I think whether a person has good or bad luck their whole life depends how they look at it. .  lol

I generally consider myself to be extraordinarily lucky.  Is that because fortune smiles on me or simply that I consider she does?  Am I happy because I'm lucky, or lucky because I'm happy?

I've never won anything of consequence and I've met very few celebrities (tbh I may have met dozens, but I would only recognize a very few).  Actually, I consider those things to be rather odd benchmarks for luck.  I expect I'm "lucky" simply because I focus on the positive things that happen to me.

Being thankful is true happiness and inner peace..

I like your avatar reel.

ac_smile